Player Warning.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Just wondering if we could have a prefix area?   for the player warning area.  To give us the option to use the prefix [Warning]   or [Alert]

There are times whn a player gets a warning. Or when we as staff jst need to alert other staff about the behaviour of a player.

Like acts of suspicion but not yet confirmed breaking of a rule.

Or for behaviour we need to be aware of of a certain player?

What are your thoughts?

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I mean you could just write player alert in the title, and put like an icon or something it's not biggie, but I guess adding it could be good.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yes -- I have done that in the past. But if its too much a bother for them to make it --I wouldnt worry about it. its not a biggy.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yeah I used to think that once upon a time. Kinda is isnt it. Probably could be more defined.

Player Warning
Player has recieved a warning in game. Kinda makes sense. like kicks given, mutes, or warning of some kind of nature given to the player in game or on forums.
So like things that have actually happened.

Player Alert
Alerting Staff to the actions of a particular player,.
Things that havent yet happened , but may be a problem in the future. To keep an eye on.

Well , just an attempt to clarify things. I could be wrong, but open to improvement.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Well, it is a "player warnings and alerts" forum... It would be pointless to make a thread prefix for the subforum. lol :-/

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
what I meant was you know how you click that option thing, not sure what its called when you make a post and it goes with the title? like in the staff discussion area has [discuss] not sure what that is called. Its no biggy but would be handy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)