Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
EDIT: NEVERMIND! Anyone with enough authority please delete this thread! I'm gonna put this off for a loooong time...
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: pixelatedwolf7[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Closing in on a year (I lost count)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: First of all, I know I have done things in the past. I've really been trying to work on that. I don't backseat moderate because it gets annoying. Sure, I try to prevent spam, but it's for the good of the server. I don't advertise or do anything major, I just bugged Ar7if1al a bit too much. I have learned when I push the limit on being funny. My slate may not be clean, but like Elsa says, "The past is in the past" Now for why I should be trusted. I think I should because I love to help others because it makes them happy. Happiness is my goal here. When I first joined, my goal was just to enjoy myself, and now my goal is to make others happy and laughing. I hate griefing because it brings sorrow to the hearts of those hard workers. I am doing my best to keep this server smiling :D[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: I hope you accept:nyan[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]   Thank you for reading,[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]       ~Pixelated:wolf7[/font]

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I helped Pixelated when you came on the server and you were very kind to me. I agree that people should always bee given a second chance unless you like crossed the line xP
Anyways, I've known you for a while but of my absence, I don't know if you've changed. What I would do is just start to help people like:

"Hey! (blocking name) need any help?"
"Anyone need help?"
"I have 3 stacks of 64 cobblestone, anyone need it?" 

If you want a clear slate start acting like your past is completely behind you. Always be a kind, active, and respective player. For now, I think you should give it a month at the most. But really start wanting to get involved in the CraftBlock community. And also, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS help people. My vouch is pending.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I agree with @TicTacTory . You did just come back from a break and you help people, just you're kind of inactive and I don't think you're the Ambassador type just yet. After a month or so, I think you're in.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Yeah, you guys are right. Let's not delete this, just put it off 'til then. Also, thanks for that advice Tory. I knew there was something nagging at my brain, but I didn't know I was a tad early. (God dang young mind! Dumb horrible memory!) :blush:

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Don't be so hard on yourself. Haha Just Have Fun & Be Excellent! (Be Happy & Kind to yourself & others.)

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Valkyre, I'm always like that. I've been way harder on myself...

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I see Ambassadors as more of an example player than a person that enforces rules; They show how to play the game responsibly and are role-models for newer players. They know how to play the game, and show others how to play it too. I think Pixelated does all these things with ease, and she would be a great choice for Ambassador. I vouch; good luck! :D

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
@TicTacTory I've been taking your advice. I'm aiming to help a lot more. I remember a long time ago I was super annoying and in my own opinion I think that is being solved. I've been handing things out to people who need it too. I even handed out a diamond sword! (I don't know why I had five XD) I really think I'm improving :D (By the way, I think I forgot to mention in my application that power abuse is SOOO 1776! XD)

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
No one's really replaying anymore. This should help the cause

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]EDIT: NEVERMIND! Anyone with enough authority please delete this thread! I'm gonna put this off for a loooong time..[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)