PigLover1355
Elite
Aug 22, 2014
U.S.
What is your Minecraft username?
Piglover1355
What age bracket are you in?
13 - 15
What is your current rank on Craftblock?
Elite/Ambassador
Have you been an ACTIVE member of the CraftBlock Community for a minimum of 2 months?
Yes, I have been pretty active but can't be on everyday because I have school.
Why should you be selected to become a Moderator?
I should be selected to become Moderator because I am always wanting to help anybody I can and would like to keep the server and safe for everyone. I would also like to be more in the details of the server for I feel more of a help. I also am very easy to learn new things such as commands and anything another that I will need to learn. I really love helping people when they are having troubles and end up making their day in the end.
How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with CraftBlock?
I have demonstrated my Moderator qualities on CraftBlock by, helping new players that have recently joined the server and are pretty confused and making sure that I can help with anything I can. I would also notify them to check the rules on each server that they join for they don't end up getting in trouble. I have also had to deal with past problems on the server and I usually notify staff of what I'm not able to do for we can keep the sever enjoyable for everyone.
On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgable do you believe you are with regard to CraftBlock rules and regulations?
What country are you from?
United States Of America
What times throughout the week are you available to dedicate to Craftblock?
Weekdays 8pm-10pm Weekends 10am-10pm
Do you have a Discord account?
Yes
If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations?
Weekdays 7am-8am/ 4pm-10pm Weekends 11am-6pm Mountain Time
Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation?
If a new player to the server joins and starts griefing someones build, I would ask the player who owns the build if they are online if they allowed to build/break blocks on their claim. If they weren't allowed to touch that persons claim I would tell them to read the /rules and tell them that is not allowed on this server and is highly bannable. If the player stops I will let them off with a warning and tell them not to do that again and fix the victims build. If the player continues to grief, I would /warn them, saying that this is not allowed on the server as we just talked about and could result in a temporary ban or if it was a major grief it would be a permanent ban. I would make sure that the player knows that this is allowed and if they continue they will be /kicked. Hopefully, with the kick they will know what they are doing is wrong and will stop doing it. If they continue then I will temporarily ban them and fill out a report on the forums.
Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation?
I would tell the player that this is disturbing other players on the server and it's hard for other players to chat when it is being spammed with the same phrase. If the player continues, I will give them a /warning for they know that is not allowed. If the player still continues I will temporarily mute them for 5 minutes. Usually the mute will calm the player down but if it doesn't then I will temporarily ban them for spam and fill out a report on the forums
Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat?
I would start with a temporarily mute to make sure all the players knew that this is not allowed on the server and they need to do /rules if they haven't yet. If they continue I will start banning them all cause usually when it is a group they are doing it as a troll. I will tell them they could appeal at the forums if they feel they shouldn't have been banned and then fill out the report on the forums.
Have a nice day!!

Urchnakie

Head Events Organizer
Staff member
CB Admin
Supporter
Crafter
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you for the time you have put into this application. I regret to inform you that the staff still hold the same verdict from the last applications you have submitted. Due to this decision I will have to reject the application.
Screenshot_3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)