CraftBlock People of CraftBlock

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Dear People of CraftBlock:

You are creating your own misery. Stop with the feuds and the incessant fighting. Stop with the childish behavior and retaliation. Just...stop it.

If someone wrongs you, report it. Don't behave like an ass to them, because then the situation gets worse.

I am sick of people fighting. I know Ar7 and Jag and our Mods are too. It is not our job to run damage control 24/7 because you can't behave like decent human beings.

To those of you who are sensible and handle things with decency and thought, thank you. Please keep doing this. I like you.

For everyone else, learn from the people who aren't fighting all the time. Enjoy the game instead of bitching with other people. This is not Highschool Kid Fight Simulator 2014; it is Minecraft. Build stuff and kill other stuff and gather blocks etc.

:nyan Thanks for reading. Now make it so.

paigepalmieri

Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
i agree we need to stop fighting people didn't come on craftblock to START fighting, people didn't come on craftblock to HEAR a fight so why should u fight craftblock is a place for love and peace some people enjoy playing on craftblock with there friends but mo one enjoys playing craftblock with there friends when we have fighting going on in the background so please stop ur fight and make peace with who ever ur fighting with be happy if u really want make a big peace sign with the person u are fighting with u will make craftblock a hole much better place

LIVE LONG AND LOVE EVERYONE! :sleepy:

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Avoxsas said:
Dear People of CraftBlock:

You are creating your own misery. Stop with the feuds and the incessant fighting. Stop with the childish behavior and retaliation. Just...stop it.

If someone wrongs you, report it. Don't behave like an ass to them, because then the situation gets worse.

I am sick of people fighting. I know Ar7 and Jag and our Mods are too. It is not our job to run damage control 24/7 because you can't behave like decent human beings.

To those of you who are sensible and handle things with decency and thought, thank you. Please keep doing this. I like you.

For everyone else, learn from the people who aren't fighting all the time. Enjoy the game instead of bitching with other people.
This is not Highschool Kid Fight Simulator 2014; it is Minecraft. Build stuff and kill other stuff and gather blocks etc.

:nyan Thanks for reading.
Now make it so.
@Avoxsas - Okay. First of all, I agree with everything that is highlighted in green. :p
Secondly. Anything in red, I also agree with, but find to be hilarious! lol
And Third.. The blue. Agree with and also... Star Trek reference? :D Captain Picard? The best Starfleet Captain ever?! :) If not, I still thought it was awesome. Haha

@Everyone - When in doubt, Have Fun & Be Excellent. Or not even when you're doubting. All the time. Any time. Every second of every day. ;) Happiness & Kindness. Give respect even when disrespected. No matter what kind of shit is going on in your life, the world still turns. The sun will rise & fall in the sky. We are still just Cousins of Chimpanzees scratching our asses on a floating rock orbiting a star, swirling around a black hole, in a vast universe. 

Don't be so Fraking serious! 
[img=333x465]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/60/60ce66f5c7ac2f9258d07fa1718653ffc0a7bbdd08de451cc8936600e4d5f519.jpg[/img]

For Talos sake!
[img=500x375]http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/shrine-of-talos.jpg[/img]

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I agree, people just need to learn to grow dafuq up and stop fighting about every little thing on the server.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
I know exactly who this here is about :3 And I am here to tell you people that I have stopped defending myself, as I myself know that am in the right thing and that right is all that really matters for me. I have used the /ignore command on the 2 people that I despise and I can assure you that I will never ever be talking to those again so, you can all calm it now as the situation has been cleared. We can all move on now and forget about the idiotic fight.

Sincerely, Felix.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
How do you know this was souly pointed at you? There has been alot of these stupid fights lately and i think it was more of a general statement so dontsi gle yourself out ;)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
yeah, sorry avox, im working on not getting dragged into fights as easily you know :p
i'll work on it even more, im sorry if i caused any problems *random bobbing curtsy thing*
(and yes i know this isnt pointed at any specific person, but i know i would be included if there was a list and i would be near the top)

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
 What kind of fights are you guys talking about? chat fights? Pvp fights? lol

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Crazyboy983 said:
 What kind of fights are you guys talking about? chat fights? Pvp fights? lol
Really? -_- Use some common sense... lol

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@flx98
Another, perhaps more constructive, approach would be to not declare how you despise people. You don't have to /ignore people if you have a little patience with childish behaviour. If someone speaks to/of you in an insulting way just take a screenshot. And if you after a while have enough of screens to prove a pattern rather than isolated childish comments make a thread in the complaints forum.

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
SamDaManNz100 said:
I feel like this is all pointed at me.
Well it might be, however as Matx said...
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How do you know this was souly pointed at you? There has been alot of these stupid fights lately and i think it was more of a general statement.[/font]
Don't start singling yourself out just because you "feel" like it is pointed at you. More of these fights have come to light recently and it is a general statement to the whole of Craftblock which is why it was addressed to Craftblock. :)

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
ale700 said:
Don't start singling yourself out just because you "feel" like it is pointed at you. More of these fights have come to light recently and it is a general statement to the whole of Craftblock which is why it was addressed to Craftblock. :)
Exactly what it is. Aimed at everyone.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I've seen some pretty messed people on here, probably with shitty grades, no family, and no escape besides making other people's lives miserable too. 

Ya know those people that just, out of pure senselessness and retaliation to some outside source, flip off the server and everyone who's involved in it, and just leave? 

Ya know those people that just, out of not getting what they want out of life, keep asking for the answer even though a mod, and all the players in chat, just gave to them about a 1000 times? 

Ya know those people that just, in their own little atmosphere that only involves themselves, go out and pick fights with people that didn't even do anything to offend them, much less were trying to help them?

They piss me off to no end. But ya know what?

We're one big Craftblockian family, us people that care; no matter how much shit is going to come our way, we'll stick together. There's gonna be assholes that come on, and just completely insult and taint everything you stand for, but is that going to hurt us? Not one little bit!

Trust me, I've picked my fights too. Too many to count. I'm ashamed at how impulsive I was in those situations, and I think hours on end on how I could've approached those fights more maturely. We've all been there.

The owners have stood up to all this shit for longer than they should have, so us people that care are going to have to take action to rid the server of bad people, one griefing (or whatever) complaint at a time.

**Adding this a little later:
As I said in my post in this thread ( http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1106-page-2.html), we can tell you to move on from all the complainers, but after a while it gets degrading. I understand. Lemme just tell you that if you ever feel eroded from all these rude and mindless complaints, then come to me. I can help you :).
This goes for everyone else too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)