PandaWarrior1029 For Ambassador (Re-Did Application after 2 months)

PandaWarrior1029

The Random Panda
Crafter
Dec 31, 2017
PandaWarrior1029

I am a Colonist at the moment

I have been with CraftBlock almost 6 months

I will use my power only when needed to inforce rules or to help others. I will also do whatever i am needed to do for the Craftblock Community. I try to help as much as posible with my current rank and i just have the sencation i need to be doing so much more. That is why ima applying for this rank. I feel like im ready to have a little bit of power to show my skills. I am trying to get up to admin though i know it is alot of responcability. I could help Out the comunity or if another rank with power is afk and someone is being inapropriate for CB i could mute them till the other person with more power is on and can handle it.

I Have been following in many peoples footsteps like zparx_, UltimateDalas, Umiabean, and many more. When i was a nobbie to CraftBlock Umiabean Guided me to get to settler then I got to join zparx_'s then i made my own town. So i Just feel like i could be doing so much more. That is the end of this applacation. I put my heart and soul into this app. Sorry if there is a lot of missspells.

Last edited:

TheLorian

TheLorian
Crafter
Dec 31, 2017
I feel like you are going to be a great Ambassador if you get the position. I see that you are helping the newer members in the server and helping them rank up fast and efficiently. There for I will vouch for you as long as you promise to be the best Ambassador there is.

kirbypsycho

Professional weeb
Staff member
CB Admin
CB Mod
Crafter
Jul 29, 2017
I think you should add in more about how you could help as an ambassador and why you should become one. Also,
And i Will gradualy become into the higher staff ranks.
Ambassador is not a step into other staff ranks :). You seem like a very nice player wishing to help though, so vouch pending.

steering24

Staff member
Crafter
Oct 27, 2016
Michigan, USA
I can't say I've talked with you too much before, but you seem quite active, and seem like a good member of the community. The server needs more active ambassadors, and from what I've seen you would make quite a good one. It's a vouch from me!