paigepalmieri and DeadlyDeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
User(s) Banned: paigepalmieri, DeadlyDeath
Victim(s): Whole server (Main)
Temporary or Permanent: Temp, 7 days
Incident: Profanity in chat (discussing intercourse in public)
Witnesses: Server

Previous Actions: N/A
Screenshots:

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4661-post-30527.html
Other Notes:
Congratulations, your sexual availability is now all over the internet!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Deadly was also commenting on me after revealing my age, which, most Craftblockians know. He said things such as

"You shouldn't be playing minecraft right now"
"you should be outside"

and it felt rude, in my respects.

paigepalmieri

Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
I don't want to start up any arguments or anything I just want to say what I said I should have never said but I was only told to stop talking about it ONCE they said something like "can u please stop talking about or talk in private message" and so we talking talking on private message, i can understand if we were told more then once to stop talking about it I wouldn't be writing this message but i was only told once so i'm here writing this message no so happy

Deadlydeath

Crafter
Jul 11, 2014
paigepalmieri said:
I don't want to start up any arguments or anything I just want to say what I said I should have never said but I was only told to stop talking about it ONCE they said something like "can u please stop talking about or talk in private message" and so we talking talking on private message, i can understand if we were told more then once to stop talking about it I wouldn't be writing this message but i was only told once so i'm here writing this message no so happy
Pretty much thing yes we had a discussion and were told to stop and then moved to a whisper chat we were only told once kinda harsh for a 7 day ban

Deadlydeath

Crafter
Jul 11, 2014
paigepalmieri said:
Pretty much this we were told once to stop talking about it so we did we moved to a whisper chat right after being told

Kinda harsh for a 7 day ban after being told to stop talking in public chat and then stopping right away in public about it

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@Deadlydeath @paigepalmieri You shouldn't have to be told to not talk about that kinda stuff in a public chat. It should be common sense. In fact, I would even suggest to not talk about it in private chats on our server or our forum. It's highly inappropriate to discuss such things where someone else might be able to see it. If you have to talk about these things, do it via text message, phone calls, Skype, etc. and not on our forums or servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)