Outtrolling the Master Troll

Have you ever killed Zax?

• Total voters

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Here's the story, I was walking in a desert when suddenly Zax apppearsout of nowhere and starts shooting fire charges at me. I type /home and warp to my home which just so happens to be the top of a colossal jungle tree. Zax follows, starts shooting, and makes the mistake of landing on my tree. I swing my sword to no avail. As a last-ditch effort, I flip through my inventory, grab my lava bucket, place it (
a stupid move on top of a tree I know :p) and watch Zax burn to death. I start laughing uncontrollably and move my lava bucket to my top slot permanently.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
this... this is amazing... you light zax on fire, zax, the god of trolling,xD this is amazing, i love itxD

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
How could I get screenies if it already happened?

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I failed to troll him back but this is what happened. I was at my mini mansion house and I place all his heads all over this sand box thing and started to step on them. (lol) I knew he was watching me. So I said "How do you like that Zax! :D" And then all his heads disappeared and a hole under me formed. I fell into it and it was never ending. I forgot I could fly so I started to fly out but he was covering the floor over and over but I got out. So, then I place my second to last head and stepped on it and he deleted that too. I had one of his heads on my head so he could not take it :p. Then he spawned never ending sugar cane all around me and stacks after stacks it kept breaking and refilling. Then he sent everyone tp requests. Of course they accept it cuz he is Zax. So then it turned into the whole lobby near my house with never ending sugar cane. I don't know if stepping on his heads count as troll :p But i hope to get him back (Yeah Right lol)

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I didn't kill him but i banned him from Buildworx for 2 days xD (for the new ones: buildworx was the predecessor of craftblock, Zax owned it)

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Moonsravine's PvP arena, (That time when CraftBlockExpert, whitenerdy, Lking, Omega among others were fighting) yup, only after he murdered me 58,000 times though, lol.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Zax killed me once in that match, I shot him down twice :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Ooh yes! Yes yes yes! It did happen @Uu_Valkyre_uU because I have a screenshot!

T

Tazboi

http://imgur.com/53MSEli,pwlVV8y,I02OJHB,S0a6XhZ,wGFiGZW#4

Story time!:

First image: Taz trolls Zax.
Second Image: Balance of nature is disrupted from killing Zax, kawohi quits server.
Third Image: Everyone goes back to visitor when kawohi joins the server again, except for Taz of course.
Fourth Image: kawohi built a house and got builder.
Final Image: Zax kills everyone in his wake.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I have banned Zax before. Beat dat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)