Orange_Boulder Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange_Boulder

Crafter
Jun 27, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Sorry, I cannot answer some of these.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Orange_Boulder[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: I was banned so long ago that it isn't online anymore.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Advertising[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: I have no idea.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned forever ago. Now, many months later, I haven't been banned from a server. I am very friendly. I don' even think about advertising. And I won't. [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Sorry I couldn't find the ban report! Hope that doesn't keep me from coming back.[/font]

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Your name doesn't ring a bell at all. @kawohi @Avoxsas Thoughts?

As for your ban report being nowhere to be found, our forum suffered two wipes last year. One at the hand of some assholes who decided to take advantage of a security hole in our forum, and again when our entire database was somehow lost in upgrading to a new server this past December. So don't worry about that. :p

Also, we removed a lot of players from our ban list (I think) so you might not even be banned anymore. Have you tried joining? :p

Orange_Boulder

Crafter
Jun 27, 2014
Ar7ific1al said:
Your name doesn't ring a bell at all. @kawohi @Avoxsas Thoughts?

As for your ban report being nowhere to be found, our forum suffered two wipes last year. One at the hand of some assholes who decided to take advantage of a security hole in our forum, and again when our entire database was somehow lost in upgrading to a new server this past December. So don't worry about that. :p

Also, we removed a lot of players from our ban list (I think) so you might not even be banned anymore. Have you tried joining? :p
I'm still banned. I just tried.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Console said:
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] CONSOLE issued server command: /seen orange_boulder
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] Player Orange_Boulder is offline since 10 months 9 days 16 hours.
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] - Banned: Banned:
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] - IP Address: ***.***.***.***
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] - Location: (world, -6,519, 70, -2,388)
Daaaaaaamn that's a long time. No reason was provided that I can tell... What does it say when you try to join? Does it say a reason at all?

Orange_Boulder

Crafter
Jun 27, 2014
Ar7ific1al said:
Console said:
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] CONSOLE issued server command: /seen orange_boulder
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] Player Orange_Boulder is offline since 10 months 9 days 16 hours.
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] - Banned: Banned:
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] - IP Address: ***.***.***.***
7:40:55 AM CONSOLE: [INFO] - Location: (world, -6,519, 70, -2,388)
Daaaaaaamn that's a long time. No reason was provided that I can tell... What does it say when you try to join? Does it say a reason at all?
Yeah. It says, "Banned: Advertising. Goodbye.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmm...

I'll go ahead and unban you. It's been quite some time. Just know that I'll be quite upset with you should you end up being banned again for the same reason. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)