oownai`s Unreasonable ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssassinCreeps

Crafter
Jun 6, 2014
I am oownai`s friend IRL and he is a diamond donator on craftblock. I was given somethings from him. I recived a diamond boot with prot 4, unb 3, feather fall 4 and thorns 3, a dia pickaxe with eff 4 unb 3 and for 3 and last, a stone sword with sharp 5, looting 3 and fire 1. I do not know where or how he had gotten them for me. He did say he did not spawn them in and got them himself. He was banned unreasonably by _SunDust_ and would like him unbanned. If the problem is the items given to me, i would gladly give them up in order to unban my friend who did nothing wrong. I am writing this for him as since this was his only and most favourite server and also because he is pissed off at me for saying that i was given the stuff by him. The phrase is not a valid reason to ban a avid player and a $30 donator.Also, i have 2 others on a call with him during his ban and when he gave me the stuff as we all are friends and oownai is the most honest and behaviouring one of all. Please take my reasoning into consideration. If more proof is needed, please msg me.

Thank you.

AssassinCreeps

Crafter
Jun 6, 2014
JagSwag2014 said:
Hate to break it to ya, but he's not banned. lol
Really. ._.
He is pissed off at me for being banned when he is just being stupid....

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Just so you know... I said I would report this, meaning my findings. If I was gonna ban oownai you would have seen it happen in the chat. oownai is a good player , I was on his island last night cause I thought it was a good place. Nevertheless we moderators need to still take caution, many donators still fall.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Oownai was not banned. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)