Okay guys Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

starguy595

Crafter
May 1, 2014
Well i was banned.I didn't xray. But now my friend was banned for xray!!! (He was on the surface ) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: THIS SERVER'S STAF NEEDS TO LEARN TO LOOK AT PEOPLE BEFORE JUDGING THEM! SO STOP DOING STUFF IM MAD

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3006.html, this is your ban report, it says you warned before and was kicked multiple times. Also, I don't think our staff goes around banning people if they hit diamonds, the mods have x-ray as well, not to use it to find diamonds themselves, but to instead look at other players, if we see a player hit a lot of diamonds or gold in 5 minutes, we go look, turn on x-ray, and start to view the player, if we see that they're making a 3x3 thing hitting all kinds of things, we let them go, but not always, if we see someone digging straight down and then hitting diamonds/mining towards diamonds very often, then we warn them to turn x-ray off. The mods are trying to help the server, not destroy it, we do our best and call what is for the best. If you want to get unbanned, I suggest using the template in the ban appeal.

kamekeisen

Crafter
May 4, 2014
Though I disagree with Starguy's method, I will note that, being in the same boat as him, there was no effort to communicate with me by Sun who banned me. I was kicked with a notice, and when I signed back on asking if I had been kicked for xray, no response was given. Also, I had about a dozen fruitless mine paths nearby, and was performing under typical strip-mining protocol. No comment was made on that. Had any effort been made to communicate, I wouldn't have been sitting here for the last two hours waiting to be unbanned.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
kam, you've been unbanned for, but your temp banned for 3 days.

starguy595

Crafter
May 1, 2014
ok sorry i as mad for my friend being banned for nothing

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
You've been tempbanned for three days. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)