oh lookies a royal app :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Name:[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] MonochromePony[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Rank: [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]diamond[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Why do you want royal:[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Well if I don’t get amby and the reason is because I’m a trial on poke, this would be a fun thing to have, not only because fun prefixes (hells yeah) but because I think world edit would be a great tool to have. I love to learn about codes and i think royal would be a nice way to familiarize myself further with coding, i also think it would be a great way to make my next project a bit easier ^^[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]What would your prefix be:[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]&3[&2Scout_Legion&3][/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]which would look something like this in game[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif][[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Scout_Legion[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Should that be too long[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]&3[&bT&1ime&bG&1oat&3][/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]would look something like this[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif][T[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ime[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]G[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]oat[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]][/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Or if that’s to long[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]&3[&bT&1oast&3][/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif][T[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]oast[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]][/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]other info:[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]#improv[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I kind of went off what i recall from the ambassador application template, it kind of made sense to me that the templates would look similar for some reason:p[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]also I'll have the money for the rank if i get accepted on the 21st of march but likely not before ^^[/font]

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Vouch! Awesome player; trustworthy, active, and a great friend. She can be trusted with the powers that come with royal. Good luck! :D

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
i vouch i think i was wrong about cha mono :). you seem nice and you own a town i know royal would help wonders with that ^.^

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Instant Vouch! You would make a great Royal because you are Trustworthy and well known on Craftblock :D

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey Mono!

So you're approved! :) Thanks to Zygar, he said you should be fine with it.

Once you donate though, you'll need to go and talk to Zygar. You need to download a mod called WorldeditCUI (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2171206-172-worldeditcui/). Zygar said he'll set you up with it and teach you the basics of worldedit.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Matx490 said:
Hey kaw should i have downloaded that mod? Haha
You should. I've been using it for almost 4 years now. It really helps.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
One request for the future: Be clear on what you want, because first you wanted a donor rank, then not anymore as it took fun away and suddenly you go for the highest donor rank possible.
I support your decision seeing you have most likely thought this through. Seeing as you're already approved vouching would be useless.

Iimgreat123

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
How long have i been royal? Ive never heard about this mod kawohi. Lol. Im getting it downloaded ASAP.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Babfish said:
One request for the future: Be clear on what you want, because first you wanted a donor rank, then not anymore as it took fun away and suddenly you go for the highest donor rank possible.
I support your decision seeing you have most likely thought this through. Seeing as you're already approved vouching would be useless.
I do intend to be clear, and I try to keep things sane. The reason I went back to trusted was because I thought it would get me ambassador easier, not because it took all the fun out of the game, I decided to go for royal because I can't go for amby anymore as i am a pokemod. i have asked chippy and kaw to close it but they just never did xP

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I know it's kind of too late, but I vouch! Mono is a respectful player and friend and will uphold the Royal rank well! :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
kawohi said:
Hey Mono!

So you're approved! :) Thanks to Zygar, he said you should be fine with it.

Once you donate though, you'll need to go and talk to Zygar. You need to download a mod called WorldeditCUI (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2171206-172-worldeditcui/). Zygar said he'll set you up with it and teach you the basics of worldedit.
So, I assume she's been promoted and this can be closed then? I'll do that right now. :3

Congratulations, Mono! Have Fun with WorldEdit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)