Official Town Warp Application

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Making your town an "Official CraftBlock Town" can help increase people visiting and wanting to join it. Visitors can warp to your town using the warps in the Town Hall.

To access Town Hall type /spawn and click the Town Hall sign. Players can also type /shop > Spawn Warps > Nexus Warps > Town

You will need:
  • 1. Town Spawn co-ordinates Press F3, record the numbers after the x:____. Y:____ Z:_____. Use the exact co-ordinates where you want visitors to warp to and describe the direction or what you want your visitors to be looking at when they arrive.
  • 2.Bulletin Board Your town spawn must have a bulletin board which can be used for the town rules, In-Town warp signs, town jobs, etc.
  • 3. Five resident names you may add more if you wish.
  • 4. Look organized Include a pathway, road or street so your town looks organized and everything can be easily accessible.
  • 5. Unique structure. At least one "unique structure" that makes your town unique and different from other towns on the server. This structure can be anything, eg. your town spawn, but it can't be something you'll see in every other town. It needs to impress so tell us why you think it is unique.
  • 6. Plots Make sure theres a selection of plots ready before you create your application. You should always make sure empty plots are available.

Application Template
    To apply to become an official town, copy this template below, paste it in a new thread in Town Apps, fill it in and post.

Town Name:
    Mayor Name:
    Town Spawn Coordinates and direction:
    Bulletin board:
    Residents names:
    Unique Structure:
    Invite-only or open:
    Screenshots:

[btn url=http://craftblock.me/forum/newthread.php?fid=97] Create new Town Application [/btn]

App FAQS:

• Invite-Only or Open: Invite-only towns are towns that require the mayor or assistance to add a resident. Open towns allow any player to come and join the town. /town toggle open if you want your towny town to be open.
    • Screenshots: You can post a link to a photo album at Imgur.com, or you can use the black-square icon with the white "!" to upload from your computer straight to the post. Icon is in the post editor.
    Official Towns also can require In-Town warps, where town spawns can request warps for various places in their town. Read more: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1561-post-11853.html

Sun Edit:added points for easy reference. Getting coords, and giving direction of spawning.

Last edited:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
RE: Official Towns App & How-to

Updated guidelines, application, and added FAQS. Think I should add more? Let me know!

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

A couple of questions:

Does these official towns require to be "activated" with the Towny plug? I wouldn't want to limit anyone to exclusively my town if I decided to start one.

Why do we need Towny in the first place? I guess it would make sence on a Pvp server... Is it to prevent griefs?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013

IshrkI said:
A couple of questions:

Does these official towns require to be "activated" with the Towny plug? I wouldn't want to limit anyone to exclusively my town if I decided to start one.

Why do we need Towny in the first place? I guess it would make sence on a Pvp server... Is it to prevent griefs?
No, of course not. This is just so your town can get a warp at Town Hall.

Prevent griefs, organization, more power to town owners and residents, and other reasons. 

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA

Towny is this best plugin for a server like this And in fact i would have never found this server if not for towny.

soundes werid? no i searched top 10 towny servers and this happen to be up there and i liked craftblock. and fell in love xD.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014

Are there any specific guidelines for applying for a town forum?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
DiamondHunter153 said:
Are there any specific guidelines for applying for a town forum?
Apart from what it states, you need 30 residents. I would go to the thread.  Make a post or use this template.

Town Name:

Town Mayor:

Residents: (screenshots if available)

Sub forum titles: (i'm not sure bout this point)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)