Not the stereotypical person ^^

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I was partnered up with a classmate for a math paper and he said something to me:

"You're not like other girls. Most girls don't like dubstep or Minecraft or Pokemon or anything like that."

It made me feel really happy that he said that. (No, he doesn't like me. :p) It made me feel like I really could stand out in a crowd.

What do you guys think about stereotypes? I think there should be stereotypes, but not ones that would be frowned upon.

So, I think I should create the CraftBlock stereotype. Not a stereotype that's frowned upon, but one that's unique in so many weird ways. A person who doesn't care what other people think about them. Someone who would rather stay home with one or two friends and play online than go to a party. Someone who the only reason they type fast is because they spend so much time on a blog or forum (50 WPM while half my classmates are nearly 30. xD) Someone who embraces who they are and doesn't want to change to be like everyone else. Someone who would welcome someone right here if they're not welcomed where they used to be.

Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves. EVERYONE RIGHT HERE, In the CB Community. :)

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I hate when people hear I play minecraft they assume I have no life or that im a hardcore gamer. I ONLY play minecraft! I have a life! DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE!!!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Matx490 said:
I hate when people hear I play minecraft they assume I have no life or that im a hardcore gamer. I ONLY play minecraft! I have a life! DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE!!!
I also want to add a CB stereotype knows every single popular YouTuber and everyone's just assuming all I do is sit in bed and watch Youtube vid.....

oh
wait
i do that

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
When I tell my friends I play minecraft they all like "Oh what server! Can I join" or simply "Your a a loser" (jokes) xD

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
thags2000 said:
IE- Fat slobs who do nothing but eat and play video games
I hate this stereotype. And of course, it's not true, but it's crap. I am one of the skinnier kids at my school, but I can beat everyone at video games. They charge have their sports and shoes, I got my friends and video games. >:O 

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ben4900 said:
thags2000 said:
IE- Fat slobs who do nothing but eat and play video games
I hate this stereotype. And of course, it's not true, but it's crap. I am one of the skinnier kids at my school, but I can beat everyone at video games. They charge have their sports and shoes, I got my friends and video games. >:O 
I also hate when boys play video games and a lot of people are like "dude grow up video games are for noobs and little kids"

but when a girl likes video games

"WAIT YOU'RE A GIRL AND YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES? THAT'S SO COOL CAN I HAVE YOUR GAMER TAG AND UR NUMBER PLS PLS PLS"

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Ok.. My experience with this.

I have always loved Minecraft even since Alpha. I have played it for over 5 years already.. (GG) and it seems like this game will never die.

Although, i am in my final years of High School, whenever mention the game it gets me picked on.... to the point i do not even talk about it anymore... But, that does not stop me... i love this game no matter what!

Also, when i am on the Bus to/from school i hear the younger kids in young years talking about 'Blowing his friends house up with tnt' and 'finding their first diamond' it makes me really happy to hear all that. <3

Minecraft community rocks <3

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Here where I live everyone used to play Minecraft. But everyone stopped and it's only a few people left. My answer when people says that Minecraft is for kids is: Minecraft is for all ages and it is a game with a challange, build with blocks.

I'm also like the only one who listens to dubstep :)

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Or the dutch , making our country linked to metaphemine, speed skating and tallness.
But not everyone can skate (I can't), well drugs isn't always legal and ok we're tall, but that's in the water ofcourse.

Jk

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
mths said:
I'm also like the only one who listens to dubstep :)
Haha. People occasionally ask me "What's your favorite song?" and I always just say "You wouldn't know who they are" or I tell them and they have no idea. xD

ALSO
Literally like half the girls in my grade fangirl over 1D. 

If they were at one of their concerts, I'd literally be sitting at home listening to music and sitting on the forums for 6 hours. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)