ninjakilleh app

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjakilleh

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: ninjakilleh[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: i've been a member of this community for a few years now[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock> craft[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> gold was architech[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable> --[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  no[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]THIS SECTION OF TEMPLATE FOR DONORS ONLY. DOES NOT APPLY TO PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT DONATED.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which server(s) have you donated to?: craftblock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What donor rank did you donate for?: gold[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What was your rank prior to donating?: building[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How long have you had your donor rank?: few years[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you upgraded your donor rank? If so, to what rank?: --[/font]

sayolo

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
VOUCH CAUSE HE IS AWESOME and he is also a ninja

sayolo

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
MUST BUMP MA BOI NINJA, cause i think he deserves to be on vanilla

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
ALL OF MY VOUCHES. Ninjie is very trustable and a fun player to be around. I'd trust him with my things and peoples builds on the server. 

Join the derps.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I vouch! I will definitely trust this player on there with no protections! :) see ya there!

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I vouch, awesome guy, defently trustworthy, hope to see you on :)

ninjakilleh

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
well so apparently i am white listed, can someone close this app
thank you all for the vouches

[/close thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)