next years classes

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
next year im going into my sophomore year in highschool and these are the classes i signed up for
1. English
2. Spanish 2
3. Algebra 2
4. world history
5. chemistry
(those are all the core classes i have to take)
6. video game development
7. animation
8. video and audio tech

what do ya think :p i went for the more computer heavy classes, because thats what i plan on doing a a career and want to start learning early.

so what classes have you signed up for, or what do you want to sign up for?

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Very interesting choices. While I'm still in middle school, I still have a love for anything living and wish to take biology. Later on, I want to move into either the medical field or computer/ software development. As for languages, I'd take Korean if it was offered. I'm fairly certain the high school I plan on attending offers German, so maybe that.

As for your choices, I'm surprised they offer those classes at your level of education. Then again, the medical program at the high school I plan attending apparently involves going to hospitals to work (Unpaid) once a week. Nothing too complicated, but I suppose every school has its perks.

Have fun with your classes man! They seem very interesting! :D

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
Lking846 said:
Very interesting choices. While I'm still in middle school, I still have a love for anything living and wish to take biology. Later on, I want to move into either the medical field or computer/ software development. As for languages, I'd take Korean if it was offered. I'm fairly certain the high school I plan on attending offers German, so maybe that.

As for your choices, I'm surprised they offer those classes at your level of education. Then again, the medical program at the high school I plan attending apparently involves going to hospitals to work (Unpaid) once a week. Nothing too complicated, but I suppose every school has its perks.

Have fun with your classes man! They seem very interesting! :D
these are brand new this year and i think its more of a test to see if it will work out, also im sure its at a very basic level, but as biology i took it my freshman year, and Spanish is the only language, but i think it will be the most helpful language, but it would be cool to learn something new :p to bad where i live there isnt very much

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
THGlikeaboss said:
next year im going into my sophomore year in highschool and these are the classes i signed up for
1. English
2. Spanish 2
3. Algebra 2
4. world history
5. chemistry
7. animation
8. video and audio tech

what do ya think :p i went for the more computer heavy classes, because thats what i plan on doing a a career and want to start learning early.

1. Insanely easy
2. Pretty easy
3. Pretty easy
4. Insanely easy
5. Insanely easy
6. Why doesn't
7. My school
8. Get cool classes? ;-;

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
JagSwag2014 said:
THGlikeaboss said:
1. English
2. Spanish 2
3. Algebra 2
4. world history
5. chemistry
7. animation
8. video and audio tech

1. Insanely easy
2. Pretty easy
3. Pretty easy
4. Insanely easy
5. Insanely easy
6. Why doesn't
7. My school
8. Get cool classes? ;-;
i dont think you can handle all my school's.... swag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)