Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

User(s) Banned: CreativeNJ
Victim(s): The server
Temporary or Permanent: Temporary (7 days)
Infraction: Exploiting a bug to get back into the newbie spawn shop to buy things -_-
Witnesses: Myself
Previous Actions: N/A
Screenshots: N/A

Other Notes: Cleared inventory. Demoted to Trusted as well. Good job, you fucked yourself over.

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

ok ar7 let me explain
Firstly i send you this message
1. I was testing commands the other day on the server and i came across /jump.
2. I got tempted so yeah sorry bout that... you did there right thing
I think i can grow from this ban so thank you so much. I mean i need to stop playing mine craft too much as well... so thanks ar7, you gave me a boost.

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

CreativeNJ said:
ok ar7 let me explain
Firstly i send you this message
1. I was testing commands the other day on the server and i came across /jump.
2. I got tempted so yeah sorry bout that... you did there right thing
I think i can grow from this ban so thank you so much. I mean i need to stop playing mine craft too much as well... so thanks ar7, you gave me a boost.
I know, I was there when you originally discovered it and you told me. You found it the day we reset. Have you been abusing it this whole time behind my back after I thought I had fixed it? :I

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

No i hadn't. I was looking for commands only for today. Ar7 i know you won't believe me but in 1 week I'm leaving for 3 weeks so my last chance to play mc or craft block was this week. Im sorry and dearly apologies. I got really greedy and you have every right to do whatever you want to me. I just want to be able to enjoy craft block like i use to.... and i know you are probably gonna come back at me with saying 'you used to?, you mean by abusing the system?' and i know that the most probable answer is that ill be stuck in the mud but i ust wanna play craft block for the reason i first came on; Friends, Community, Relationships, Fun, etc. Its been a great time ever since i joined this community in 2010 and i would just like to stay on s long as i can

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize this is a huge breech of trust. The staff put a lot of trust into the Ambassadors to not abuse their perks or exploit bugs in the server. By doing so, you earned yourself a one-way ticket back out of being an Ambassador. Sorry you won't be able to enjoy CraftBlock before you have to leave for 3 weeks, but consequences have to be applied. I have to uphold rules no matter who breaks them.

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

Ar7ific1al said:
I understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize this is a huge breech of trust. The staff put a lot of trust into the Ambassadors to not abuse their perks or exploit bugs in the server. By doing so, you earned yourself a one-way ticket back out of being an Ambassador. Sorry you won't be able to enjoy CraftBlock before you have to leave for 3 weeks, but consequences have to be applied. I have to uphold rules no matter who breaks them.
I understand. Thanks and Hope to see you in 3 weeks =D

Status
Not open for further replies.