New powers

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
http://imgur.com/NPEqfTZ

Good to see new ambassadors coming and good to see erin but I dont think using  ones power to play around like this is a good example to the players on the server about how they manage the server. 

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Temporary unfortunate thing for this one was kailey lost her fly after that.I know shes new. Im wondering if ambassadors have a wiki like we do as mods? Or if they need one?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Thanks! I'll talk to Erin.

What I really need to do is create an Ambassador wiki or such so every new Ambassador knows this.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
kawohi said:

What I really need to do is create an Ambassador wiki or such so every new Ambassador knows this.
It should be common sense. Players who don't understand that shouldn't be Ambassadors to begin with.

On a side note: yay, more children with high ranking positions. We're being overrun by children. Honestly kinda tired of it, but the vast majority of our player base is 15 and under so there's nothing I can do about it.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
kawohi said:

It should be common sense. Players who don't understand that shouldn't be Ambassadors to begin with.

On a side note: yay, more children with high ranking positions. We're being overrun by children. Honestly kinda tired of it, but the vast majority of our player base is 15 and under so there's nothing I can do about it.
She wasn't really abusing it as it seems like in the screenshot. Sun told me she just wanted to "test" it out. Sun did warn her though and she hasn't since.

And It's just Ambassador. I think it's a great opportunity specially for kids to be helpful and and try to learn how to handle such powers.  We can always demote if it seems like  she can't handle them, it'll just be a lesson learned for them.

I told Sundust she's the boss, so if it comes down to it she'll tell me if she thinks Erin can't handle it. 

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I spoke to Kawohi about this on teamspeak about I encountered another incident with erin.

A player made a statement they didnt like erin. They werent rude, but made a statement about her. I watched the chat and observed how she would handle it. She responded in straight way kicking the player with no warning or having the player stop. Stop because she understood ok thats their opinion, and to stop a situation that could turn nasty in the chat. I told her straight after- that she was to warn the player before kicking. But she felt good reason in doing what she did. hmmm.
so i didnt catch the conversation of what erin did but i caught what turema continued to do - same incident

http://imgur.com/QpRPntc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)