New On The Block

KonkreteJungle

Crafter
Jun 5, 2014
Raleigh, NC
Name: KonkreteJungle
or Pete

Been playing a few days on the server. Found it while browsing some server lists and decided to stick around.

Kind if an older gamer, 30+ ;)

Got into MC a few years back when my son discovered it and wanted me to make a server for him. I use minecraft as an after work relaxation when the house is quiet. I have worked on quite a few servers setting up, configuring and maintaining. When i am not working on servers, i like to kick back and actually play around a bit.

I normally prefer skyblock but have recently gotten back into wandering survival. I am not a very chatty player, mainly because of my multi-tasking abilities. Creeper likes to ignite my rearend when i stop to type. Thats pretty much it. If you see me around, dont hesitate to chat, although sometimes i dont always take notice of the chat when i am zoned out.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Welcome to the server, KonkreteJungle, we're glad to have you! I hate sneaky creepers. :c

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Welcome, KonkreteJungle!

Glad you decided to stay with us. If you ever need assistance with something, please feel free to ask! Hope you have a great time with us. :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Quite a few older people here, so you're not alone :)

Welcome to CraftBlock by the way!

KonkreteJungle

Crafter
Jun 5, 2014
Raleigh, NC
Hey i never said i was old. Older gamer is what it was ;)

I really got to say, i have tried maybe 5-10 servers each time i played mc to find a decent place and most times i never go back because of ridiculous drama, chat and wild ViPs and staff.  

This server smacked me in the face and stopped me dead in my tracks.  Its a very comfortable environment, mature chat, and no maniacs running loose.  Well not too many ;)

I can see myself sticking around with you guys for a bit, really commend you all for a great, well balanced server.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
Welcome hope you like the server, awesome staff and people.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Don't mind my kiwi humour, many people dont get our humour. But hey welcome :D

Smacked in the face huh????? Was it a fish?? (Dang if only I knew that command)

We'll welcome to the 30 + group (oops ) there's not really a 30+ group but there are a few of us! Lol yeah yeah I'm one of them, I own up. And I've heard, you're only as old as you think.

Oh, don't mind me popping in on ya now and then, especially if you've mined diamond or mining diamond lol.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome!
Happy to see even more parents here, eventually we'll outnumber the younglings and take back control.

KonkreteJungle

Crafter
Jun 5, 2014
Raleigh, NC
Thanks for the warm welcome.  Going to get my son to join us here shortly.  His name is Cr33prz.

Sun, you are welcome to pop in any time, i just wish you didn't scare the poop outta me everytime you do lol

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
lol Welcome to CraftBlock, Konkrete Pete! :p I'm Valkyre (Vawl-kire), but you can call me Valk. It's good to see more 30+ people joining. :D I'll be 32 soon. But Sun's right, you're only as old as you feel. I'm 15-18 inside. Haha We should start a 30+ group. We can call ourselves the "3Deca" or "3D's". D: Yeah! lol Anyway, I hope to see you and your son around building some cool stuff. I might pop in, too. But I'll try to keep the skidmarking to a minimum. :p I hope your son doesn't like to blow stuff up though. Being a Cr33pr and all. Remember one thing here, and you'll do just fine...

Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
IshrkI said:
Welcome!
Happy to see even more parents here, eventually we'll outnumber the younglings and take back control.
*Has over 9000 clone teens behind a door* Yeah, about that... :p Just kidding, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay, fyi, if you think Sun is scary, wait till you meet Zax Lol 

KonkreteJungle

Crafter
Jun 5, 2014
Raleigh, NC
So do you all play on all the network servers or do you have a personal favorite? I haven't tried Nano or Poke yet.

Feb 21, 2014
Britain
KonkreteJungle said:
So do you all play on all the network servers or do you have a personal favorite?  I haven't tried Nano or Poke yet.
 Hey ^.^ Welcome to the CraftBlock community!!! 

I personally prefer Pixlemon (PokeBlock) but shhh don't tell any one ;)!

I also play the main occasionally but only once have I played Nano ^.^ I really hope you enjoy your stay :3

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I play mainly on CB Main. It's my favorite place. :D But PokéBlock is fun. It use to be a lot more fun when I could fly on my Charizard. :p Haha All CB servers have all of the same good people on them. It's all just one big community. You'll just have to try out each one and see what style of game-play you like best.

CraftBlock Main - For me, it's fun for building stuff with Creative, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and God mode. I'm not much for survival anymore. I like to just build stuff. Haha

NanoBlock - Are you tired of regular Minecraft or Main? Do you want more blocks and items? New stuff to learn and more to explore & experience? Try Nano.

ChocoBlock - If you're not a fan of plugins, add-ons, and extra cool stuff added to give people a different, fun, and easier, and you just want to play Minecraft without all of the extra trimmings... This may be more up your alley.

PokéBlock - Do you want to catch them all? Try it out. :D

Whichever one you choose to stay on, or if you decide to hang out on all or half, you'll have a good time. Unless you're trying to ruin another players' good time. Then you're going to have a bad time. :p But you seem pretty cool. I think that you'll do just fine. :D I hope my descriptions helped. But I recommend trying them all. 

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
welcome I hope to see u around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)