New Nation

tshack235

Crafter
May 17, 2014
As some of you may know, I have created a new Nation. I am posting this thread instead of asking people if they would like to join when I am on the server.

The current name is "Kingdom of Craftopia." I will be keeping the name similar to what it currently is (Craftopia), but I will change it to be sure that the full name is always grammatically correct.

Currently, each new town will receive a plot bonus of 40 plots. That increases when new towns join. Obviously, I am looking for new towns to join my Nation. This will help Craftopia grow, and the towns of the Nation to grow.

Contact me In-Game for an invite, the size of your town does not matter.
-tshack235

tshack235 said:
As some of you may know, I have created a new Nation. I am posting this thread instead of asking people if they would like to join when I am on the server.

The current name is "The Dominion of Craftopia." I will be keeping the name similar to what it currently is (Craftopia), but I will change it to be sure that the full name is always grammatically correct.

Currently, each new town will receive a plot bonus of 40 plots. That increases with each new town. Obviously, I am looking for new towns to join my Nation. This will help Craftopia grow, and the towns of the Nation to grow.

Contact me In-Game for an invite, the size of your town does not matter.
-tshack235
i will definitely join i just created a town and was looking for a nation

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Moved thread to Town Central. :D

tshack235

Crafter
May 17, 2014
Ar7ific1al said:
Moved thread to Town Central. :D
Thank you. I wasn't sure if I was in the correct forum category. 

tshack235

Crafter
May 17, 2014
Bump! We could really use some more towns :D

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I see quite a few new towns been made while I'm on if I remember I'll try suggest you to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)