New Canorus Progress After 4 Days

MrVickster

Reclusive
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
USA
     So 4 days after the map reset and the creation of New Canorus, we have gathered 35+ residents and have already reached a "Metropolis" status without losing it later in the day like the fall of LkingVille. With this, I decided to share some screenshots* of the Metropolis's residents' shops and homes.

The new town spawn at night. (Made my JuicyPickle and I)

Overview of town spawn and town square

Lake home of Kibblez86

Home and shop of the town fisherman WolfCubMoon

Home and shop of the Horse Dealership owner JuicyPickle

Group photo of some residents that were on at 11pm EST
(From left to right) MinecraftedPocky, Kibblez85 WolfCubMoon, Victor_Person, JuicyPickle, and TjTjTav.

These build may not be as impressive as some of the other builds around CraftBlock but these residents (like all CraftBlock members) are going through and new beginning, and currently have yet to prove their building capabilities to the world** or find their aspirations. 

* This section used to include screenshots before the forum wipe
[sub]**[/sub] They are playing without creative or fly

Shut up ... it not my fault LkingVille was doomed to end .... Me an Lking didnt have time ... i trieddto keep it up ... i did for a month but the bigger and better towns came and lking burt to tht ground(i should it get it c an pasted into new map and mke it look ddstroyed an apictzlyptic)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
CraftBlockExpert said:
Shut up ... it not my fault LkingVille was doomed to end .... Me an Lking didnt have time ... i trieddto keep it up ... i did for a month but the  bigger and better towns came and lking burt to tht ground(i should it get it c an pasted into new map and mke it look ddstroyed an apictzlyptic)
There's no need for hostility... It's just a town. lol

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Yo my house ain't on here, and IMO it's da best

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
Looking like a mighty fine town! :D Happy to hear that you managed to rebuild the town after the lkingville's fall. Keep up the great work c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)