New appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Username1145[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3522.html[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: CraftBlock[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Griefing Farm[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Holy_Rabbitz[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I was unaware that I was told nothing about being able to take crackers potatoes. I am very sorry and want to make it up to crackers by giving him some potatoes and paying him for them. [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I also realize I was apart of another griefing which I am also sorry for, but to get to the point. I apologize and I have learned a huge lesson. That lesson is to be aware of others property and not to do things you aren't sure is right to do.[/font]

Thank you for reading and I hope to be back on the server again.
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] [/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Dude, wait a few days and let everything sink into your mind real good.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
When we tell you to "take some more time off", that doesn't mean a couple hours. You can re-appeal after a week or more. Please do not make another appeal until then. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)