Status
Not open for further replies.

JustIndy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Netherlands
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: JustIndy[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current Rank: Trusted[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 1 Year and i guess.... 34 days ? My brother first told me ( He played sometimes on this server with mitch3ltje) to not get on this server when he was somewhere else i went secretly to this server ^^ [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why should we trust you with [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Ambassador[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]?:I think you should trust me with Ambassador because i like to make other people happy and i know a lot of commands. I help people. And you can trust me because im Trusted ^^ 
 xD[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Information: I wanna be Ambassador because  The flying would be particle with building new houses and stuff, sometimes when im online and there are some blocklings online who has made their house. and there are no people who can promote them online so it can be easy if i could check out their house and maybe promote them to Builder. The co i would be very easy too if someone is griefed i can do co i and say it to staff :). the /warp is handy because i don't have to go to spawn again and stuff ;) I hope this is enough detail :3  [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Byeeee <3 -Indy :pig[/font]

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I think that the app could have a little more detail, but it doesn't really need it :3. I've seen all I need in-game. She's active, helpful (but not backseat-mod helpful, lol), and is very active in chat; if someone has a question, she'll see it and answer it. I vouch :).

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I don't see you usually online, but you seen very trustworthy so I vouch!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
JustIndy, I enjoy playing with you and speaking Dutch with you. But I don't really seeing you help many players or see you active much. I hardly see you on myself, but you're a trustworthy player. My Vouch is Pending...

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
You are nice, funny, and fun to play with.But as an Ambassador you need to help alot of people, in the app you talked about mostly how the commands will help you, not much about yourself nor how you help other people. Also when I'm on I never see you (maybe diffrent time zones).
Any way... Vouch is pending

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Even though there were somethings such as what amirati said I still think you deserve it I think you would make a wonderful ambass if given the chance Vouch

CosmosSayre

Cosmos
Crafter
Aug 14, 2016
Herro JustIndy

It seems that when r comes to this application, you have the crowds favour, and mine. Your log shows you have been on a bit and you have contributed in chat quite extensively. Twee only thing that concerns is your directly recent activity meaning the past week maybe a bit less.

I haven't seen you on in the past week to my recollection, it may be just time zones but it's just what I have seen.

Otherwise though, you have my vouch.

Yours Sincere
Cosmos <3

Sep 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
Herro JustIndy

It seems that when r comes to this application, you have the crowds favour, and mine. Your log shows you have been on a bit and you have contributed in chat quite extensively. Twee only thing that concerns is your directly recent activity meaning the past week maybe a bit less.

I haven't seen you on in the past week to my recollection, it may be just time zones but it's just what I have seen.

Otherwise though, you have my vouch.

Yours Sincere
Cosmos <3
JustIndy was last seen:

35w 6d ago

I doubt this player still plays here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)