Nemus Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
As you know Nemus is a fairly large town. Its very hard to continue expanding, and takes a lot of tools to expand with, as well as materials.

I noticed how much easier it would be with creative, and I was going to purchase diamond, but my mom said I couldnt, so since my birthday is coming up in october, start saving up, with your guys' help!

You guys will be helping support Nemus, and its continual growth.

You can donate any amount you like, post how much you donated below. I will keep track of our progress to 30.99$!

My prefix will be [Mayor] rbhusker! ;D

I hope this will work? @kawohi?

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Lmao, if I really wanted to, I could pay the whole thing. But I think you should save up the money yourself, and achieve it. Asking for the community to help pay for your Diamond Rank is alright.. But you should really just do it yourself.

Do you guys get chores at home? And get pocket money?

Because if you do, do all your brothers chores and take all his money!
And maybe a few more chores around the house!

Show your mother that you really want this rank, and show that you're committed to work for it. And maybe she'll use her magical Paypal or Card :)

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Lol, the thing is, she HATES buying things online, and trusts nothing thats not major, like walmart or something like that. I have tried before. She just doesnt really let me spend my money, she has like an invisible lock on it lol

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Well, if thats her opinions on Online Stores/Purchasing thats fine.

As a human being, I like to make people happy and spread joy. I'll purchase your rank, fully, if you do something for me in return.

I don't know exactly what that might be, but you should be able to come up with something ;)

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I will leave that to you lol, start dreaming lol. And it cant be a billion wishes xD, or could it xD

Thanks sam :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@Avoxsas - Could you please give rbhusker the Contributor Badge on forums :)

There you go @rbhusker

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I don't think he would get the contributor badge...you contributed for him. :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I think a forum reward is better. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)