Nemus' New Beginning!

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Hi everyone! I am proud to annouce that i am mayor of nemus again. I am going to start working with mito more in depth to improve nemus. But for the next 10 days im going to be working on reviving nemus. Im going to clean it up, more than mito has already done, to make it look nicer, im going to completely remove all assistants, get new ones and so on. The finished date of what i have planned it june 20.

As i said above, im going to be getting new, active, helpful people to be the new assistants to help me get more players, help around town, and make new people feel welcome.

I am going to accept about 5 assistants, so if you would like to apply use this template and apply below.

Name-
Rank-
3 Reasons why you would make a good assistant for nemus.
1-
2-
3-
What experience you have with towny/ towns you have been assistants in-

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Kayla's Application For Nemus Staff.

Name-KaylaWilcoxen14
Rank-[Builder]
Three reason's I would be a nice assistant.
1- I plan to be very active in the town, and look forward to Nemus's progress in reviving, and the new excitement Nemus will bring to new/ Existing player's alike.
2- I have experience in dealing with town related issues, and players as well resolving them.
3- I am also familiar with all towny commands, and the logistics of that particular plugin.

I have had plenty of experience with town, and towns altogether. Such as playing towny ever since I first began minecraft. I have had experience from owning towns to being assistant, or just a ordinary player existing in one. As for my more complicated towny experience with townyadmin, towny, and all commands alike goes for show as my job as admin on a different server. As for the rest, I'd enjoy being assistant in Nemus, helping out as much as I can. :] Thank you for your time.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
Violets app for nemus staff

Name: violetlily123
1, I'm super active  
2, I like to help and I'm friendly
3, (not coping Kayla) I know a bit about towny commands

I have my own town, worked as a assistant in Seanboyseans old town. Craftblock was the first ever server I played on and I would abuse my job as assistant. I would like to help at reviving nemus. I don't have anyone that I dislike on craftblock, and never will. Thanks for reading! 

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Kaylawilcoxen14 said:
I have had plenty of experience with towny
I can vouch for this, whenever anyone needs a towny command she is always quick to respond with the correct one.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Violet im not going to accept you, i like you and your very nice to people. I like people whom i can talk to easy. I talk to kayla all the time. Im sorry.

Nemus staff application 

Name: Seanboysean

1. I'm really active

2. I have a lot of minecraft Experience

3. I know most towny commands

I have worked as a mayor in my town and a assistant in violets
I am currently looking for a town and nemus looks like the best one so I hope I get this and good luck to everyone 

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Name- XxXkillerzxX8
Rank- diamond
1- i would make a good assistant because i would invite lots of people
2- i would make tons of plots for it
3- i will make sure nemus is fun and i will help all the people in the town
What experience you have with towny/ towns you have been assistants in-
i have lots of experiance with towny, therfor ive been assistant in nemus before, i havent been assistant in any other town because ive never joined any! ive always made my own! also im VERY active

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Killer, i love you and all, but you have been rude to one of my other assistants. I dont like that other side. Im going to think this over and talk to my co-mayor about what she thinks. Keep your good side out. Give me some time to think this over. Thank you.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Name- Lking846
Rank- Royal
1- I'm getting to be more active on main.
2- I have experience with Towny.
3- I like working with others and as a team.
What experience you have with towny/ towns you have been assistants in- I've owned several towns and been assistants in several towns. (GreatTowm, Terrabithia, Etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)