Need help ask them!!

jjmarino

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
LOCAL CB News: These for girls are willing to help anyone on CB. They are very helpful and nice. If you need help ask them.

Name:
@_SunDust_
@ashleyfuzzy
DiamondHunter153
audreyP33

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
thags2000 said:
I'll also help if anyone asks, but I'm a man XP. After all, I am an Ambassador for a reason ;)
You should be offering help occasionally in chat, not just when someone asks for it. You need to make it known you're there to help. More often than not, players completely bypass all mods and Ambassadors and go straight to me for help with something a Mod or Ambassador could easily have helped them with.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Ar7ific1al said:
thags2000 said:
I'll also help if anyone asks, but I'm a man XP. After all, I am an Ambassador for a reason ;)
You should be offering help occasionally in chat, not just when someone asks for it. You need to make it known you're there to help. More often than not, players completely bypass all mods and Ambassadors and go straight to me for help with something a Mod or Ambassador could easily have helped them with.
Okay, I'm sorry. I do ask if people need help usually, but those blackings, I'll tell you.... XP I'm starting to feel impatience with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)