Need a recorded video of spawn!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'm redesigning the website with the little time I have  and had a great idea for it, but I need someones help to make it! I just don't have enough time to do this :(

Take a look at http://paypal.com, on it's new design there is a video that's playing in the background, that's really seamless.

My idea came from that, but on the server. I'm imagining this.

• The video sitting will be just after the fountain at spawn, in the air. So you should be able to see the spawn doors, the fountain. Perhaps high in the air?
  • A few players are walking out of spawn after 5 seconds of the video, they walk out of video angle in different directions(?)
  • Then for the next 10-20 seconds there is nothing but video sitting itself and the fountain running and a player or two walking out.
That's my idea. Any one can help me do this?

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I could try. I haven't really tested to record much and currently I'm a bit busy with school :/

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I can screencap it for ya. I would need suggestions for skins though, and someone else to help direct.

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
I can make it happen, working on it now. I'll just record about 5 minutes of footage, if you need anymore just let me know.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
What skins did you have in mind? I may have Tuesdays off from now on. So, now I'll have 2 days off! WhooHoo! Haha I may be able to make some skins for this. Unless you just want to use Staff skins. Which I think you should. Ar77y, Avox, Kawohi, & Zax for sure. It could end with the four of you standing in front of Mount Craftmore. I made it. :D

[img=666x375]http://i.imgur.com/1C6QW3e.png[/img]
WIP still

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
Only issue is the giant qr code hovering above spawn so I can't get a clear shot of the entire spawn + fountain.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
skins shouldn't matter, you're basically telling players to walk out of spawn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)