Nazareth (Video + Pictures) (Town)

Petterpuff

Crafter
Aug 3, 2014
Houston, Texas
facebook.com
This is my current town that I've been building.

The basic concept is to have a central island that is town square surrounded by other islands that will be inhabited by other players.

All of the islands will be connected by underwater tunnels to the main island.

It will be up to the builder to allow the tunnel entrance to their island to be public or private.

This project is now very far into development.

I am currently in the process of creating natural looking islands.
This is taking a very long time as I do not have world edit.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63KA6pXzVE&feature=[/video]

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
How much is it to move in, have your own island? details please. And i wish you didnt call it Nazereth mainly cause i hate dragging religion into video games, but Id enjoy purchasing an island if you would let me know the prices! Thanks!

oh and P.S. i think the Iron Golems hand is a bit to big and I would bring it down his arm a couple blocks, just anothers builders suggestions, anyways nice and Bye! =^-^=

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
halodudejake said:
How much is it to move in, have your own island? details please. And i wish you didnt call it Nazereth mainly cause i hate dragging religion into video games, but Id enjoy purchasing an island if you would let me know the prices! Thanks!
Nazeeeth is a real town, nothing to do with religion

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN said:
halodudejake said:
Nazeeeth is a real town, nothing to do with religion
i didnt know that Nazareth was a modern town, Im sorry

I did manage to get this quote from Wiki "In the New Testament, the city is described as the childhood home of Jesus, and as such is a center of Christian pilgrimage, with many shrines commemorating biblical events."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)