NariCake

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
My apologies for sentences that don't make sense

Greetings!

I’d like to introduce myself for no further confusions

I originated in Sweden and currently live in America to aid my companion which is going through some troubles, luckily, his troubles and worries  are fading, for those who are wondering. 

As for myself, I have been going through some troubles as well. Me being the open book I am -  I am, and will always be, a homosexual. Hopefully I haven’t taken anyone by a negative surprise. 

Because of my sexuality, I fear of the reactions I would get from others, so I grew a strong anxiety of taking EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY.
Despite that, I haven’t  become very successful when I was younger. I started abusing my medication and selling/buying drugs when I was 17, which caused me to get kicked out of my fathers house because of my drug abuse and other situations I don’t want to get into. 

Later on, I quit taking drugs and  got a job as a waitress (Still a waitress ^-^)Afterwards I continued my studies in High School , and started to take extra classes and college classes for extra credit.

After all my hard work, my last year of high school, I stayed away from drugs and alcohol and was accepted in university which I am in at the moment. My courses are focusing  on latest information in technology, psychology, law, ethics, sociology and forensics.

Now, for more of an explanation about myself

• I am currently 19. 
  • I used to not be so immature.
  • I'm not inappropriate offline, but online, I guess so. .
  • I actually (love anime).
  • I used to stream on twitch until the bullies came in. )=<
  • I have two dogs, and one cat. Both i truly love.
  • I have visited many online players as in officerspock, trollface32123, MariCake, KariCake, LariPie, RariCake, AriCake, and the other cake/pie family!
  • I live in a very hot place which I absolutely hate but I love the food.
  • My hair is naturally brown but is currently blonde. ^-^
  • I'm VERY STUPID at night.
  • I have insomnia, which means I have trouble sleeping.
  • I love lions, wolves, and dragons.
  • I love unicorns.

(currently edited) ^-^

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
RE: Long Introduction

Well Nari, you have had an interesting life but that doesn't matter welcome to craft block great friend

ps: you dogs sound so cute!
food

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014

I am glad to hear finally some truth after so much shit in this world it means a lot to me simply that we have an honest woman here as most appear to be in this family known as craftblock

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel

Glad to see you are open in your sexuality. I myself have extreme trust issues because of events in my life that do not need to be covered. If you ever want to there is always room in LGBTown ;P

Endaira

Daezignar
Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Australia, VIC

We are your family and TOTORO OHMAHGAWD =3
I do aikido (form of karate) and they have kick boxing although i havent broken any bones (yet) just hyper-extended my knee :blush:

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow

I have only broken other people's bones. :p

Anyways strong forearms are also usefull for wallclimbing (two-finger on both hands pullups suck) and you sound as if you need the relaxation and openness of a climbing gym. Just do bouldering if you're afraid of heights, but you don't sound like you are.
Anyway coming from the first country ever to let gay people marry, I don't care what you're interested in, eveything has their reasons.

Although how tall is tall?
In a pygmee household I would be goliath, but I'm not very tall for my country. (tallest average in the world yeeee)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand

Nice one Nari, glad you did this. Helps people to be a little more understanding. Reminds me if our server rule.

Respect your fellow craftblockians, everythings better when we all get along :)

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
fairyfloss3121 said:
We are your family and TOTORO OHMAHGAWD =3
I do aikido (form of karate) and they have kick boxing although i havent broken any bones (yet) just hyper-extended my knee :blush:
Never heard of Aikido, seems fun! And didn't know we had sooo much in common

T

Tazboi

NariCake said:
I love the irony of this post because you stated you had trouble sleeping :p

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
@fairyfloss3121
Know your own sport :p
It's similar to judo, because it's selfdefensive. Karate is an attacking martial art, ofcourse there are blocks, but kicks and punches are the main focus.
The biggest difference to judo is that Aikido was meant to not be competitive.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Why welcome to CraftBlock NariCake!

You really do seem like a great player, despite some of the troubles people have been seeming to have with you. It's great to hear a little more about you! :D

Endaira

Daezignar
Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Australia, VIC
Babfish said:
@fairyfloss3121
Know your own sport :p
It's similar to judo, because it's selfdefensive. Karate is an attacking martial art, ofcourse there are blocks, but kicks and punches are the main focus.
The biggest difference to judo is that Aikido was meant to not be competitive.
i didnt know that! thanks

you learn something new everyday :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)