NariCake

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
She abused her creative by spawning lots of chickens to paigepalmieri.
she admitted she was doing it and said she forgot the rules.
not a call for my rank to decide what do :)

Screenshots:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Sigh.I'll talk to her on the server when I'm on today.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
She did it twice again. she kept saying she didn't know English that well to understand it even though I warned her in game. Later she kept saying she wants to quit.
http://imgur.com/a/mpY34

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
The way she talks makes me feel like she knows english pretty well. I think she's just making up excuses now.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm yeah. I've heard this from Nari as well. I said to her we do have staff from Sweden who could help understand the code.  I might be wrong but thought ish or mths might be able to help her. Long as we informing the owners what's happening, keep putting it simply to her. Do not give out items from creative. Unless you are watching her inventory and keeping a very close watch on her, you'd need to be absolutely sure they're not legit items.

:) would be nice if someone made a vid on the code if conduct dos and donts.
I saw one indeed time done of a servers rule.

The vid was of the player breaking a rule, then bam, next screen is the rule if the server.

Idk if it was effective, it was funny though, seeing some of the acting from staff member doing something wrong, and caught by another staff member with a -.- look on their face.

Might be something good for our visual learners.

But Nari, seems like she's doing the same thing I pulled her up on about placing diamonds. I put up a player warning on her. Did it with the chickens, now golden apples.

Maybe someone could go through the code with Her, one at a time asking for her understanding of it, then correcting her where necessary?would require taking time out of help though.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
If she is Swedish I can give her a translated version of the code. But are we sure she really speaks Swedish?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
She mentioned something about a beautiful cat, I thought she meant mc, but it was in real life, she said she didn't know the English word for the colour of the cat. I asked what culture was she, she said Swedish.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Too bad.

You have to click that you agree to the terms and conditions of our server when you make a purchase via Buycraft. If she really can't read English (which I HIGHLY doubt, looking at her IP, history on our forum and server, and activity on some previous minecraft server forums) she should not have agreed to the terms and conditions. She is bound by them, regardless of whether she understands them or not; it was her responsibility to initially ask us to translate them before she agreed to it.

I am revoking her creative permissions for a week.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I didn't talk to her yet, but thanks Avoxsas,

It does look like she was rather trolling then "not understanding the rules". How can someones grammar be so good but not understand English? I think it's B/S.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I agree as well. But everytime I say something to her she is like I hate this, it's not fun, I want to quit, I want my money back, and to be honest I really don't have the will to start fighting with her, not to talk about many other people butting in, and creating so much drama.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Today she decided it would be funny to make a trail of cobble around my farm, and I told her to remove it, here's the screenshots.

Click me!

It's almost as if she just wants to be banned. :dodgy:

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
She's been pretty annoying in chat these days...
She said all these negative things in public chat ("I hate myself, I suck!"), so I tell her not to be a buzzkill (decided not to put a bug pun there, lol).
She says "Too bad if you don't like my attitude, because this is how I act. You can use /ignore if you don't like it."

-_-

I just know she's getting banned one of these days.
Call it a Mod's Intuition, if you will. X3

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I'm just gonna add in she always say she is a ODDs hacker whatever you say it, and says she always wants her money back, and get a law suit and stuff. not sure if I really belive her, but that's what she is saying :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Shes from the US according to her ip.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Sounds like...a misunderstanding of the code, understood from the point of veiw of another diamond rank player who misunderstood the code, and spouted it in the chat. Could possibly be related. Beasty, new diamond rank was saying he could not spawn items for himself. Duhhh...
Anyways I put him right, though I don't think Nari saw the response.

Besides..and I'm assuming here... She probably was in creative placing those cobble. Just making trouble by the sounds. Easily bored player possibly looking for something to keep herself occupied.

Ive seen her respond to peoples questions, and I see her learning how we do things on here. And she answers correctly too.

I do understand where monos coming from, and i do understand where naris coming from. Although i think Nari has a point in the area not being claimed...she does not appear to have understood that mono although she had not claimed the area yet, had plans for that area well in advance before nari got there.

Helping nari understand that, and then, asking her to remove the cobble mightve had a more positive outcome maybe. What did happen anyways?

As for her threats about donating, the server is up front about everything. The code is clear enough to understand. We arent doing anything wrong from what i see. So i wouldn't let the threats get to you. Dont let her get to you, stay in control of yourself. Say what you need to say, then expect cooperation. Is this too authoritive? Probably.

Uuu i just saw i have a hat :). Sorry off topic lol.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Yay, @_SunDust_ has 1000 posts! WOOO! :D
On a darker note (lol)...
I've seen talk the Englishes just fine... I'm not buying any of it :p.
She's trying to swindle us in the ways of that ancient religion. Her magic tricks are nothing in comparison to the power of this battle station!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
_SunDust_ said:
I do understand where monos coming from, and i do understand where naris coming from. Although i think Nari has a point in the area not being claimed...she does not appear to have understood that mono although she had not claimed the area yet, had plans for that area well in advance before nari got there.

Helping nari understand that, and then, asking her to remove the cobble mightve had a more positive outcome maybe.   What did happen anyways?
well IDK, Sun, I thought I posted in the screenshots the entire ordeal, which lasted almost 10 minuets of me telling her to remove the cobble.

Not only that but yesterday I rolled something back for michaelsurfs, which was obviously a deliberate grief by the hands of NariCake

Yes after, sun told me to tempban for three days, and I argued that what she's done in the past has been pretty bad too. Idk, anyways I didn't ban because she was talking to people and I didn't want to interrupt, looking back on it I regret not tempbanning, as it could have prevented some issues, but what's done is done, or not done, I suppose. Anywhooo yeah just bringing this to the table.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I talked to nari yesturday. Let me know if she changes in anyway.

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
Sorry to but in... <.< ... >.> ... @Kawohi , I don't know if you have been noticing lately but her behavior on the forums has been bad too.....I think this is the 'change' you were talking about XD: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5154-post-33630.html#pid33630

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)