Narbula's resigning.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
So, some of you may have noticed that I don't really log on main much anymore. I have a lot of stress going right now in the real world and if I go on main too much, it stresses me out even more to the point where I just don't even want to log on main anymore. I would have loved to keep my mod position, but as I'm getting less and less active on the server I see no point in keeping it.

I'm going to miss talking to you guys in /a chat and I'm going to miss reading this section of the forums. You'll probably see me on other CB servers, mostly Nano and CS (and Choco once it gets out of that annoying snapshot :p). I plan on trying to improve my building skills on main when I come back and maybe try for Architect, since I don't think supermods get VIP unfortunately.

Anyway, this is it. I hope all of you understand why I'm doing this. It's not the stress of the job that is getting to me, but the stress of the outside world making the little stress in game too much to handle.

Thank all of you fellow staff members who were there for me and actually care about my well being. I had a great time as staff and maybe one day I'll try again (although I'm not sure how that would work since I'm pretty sure I'd have to be suggested....AGAIN.)

I don't really know what else to say, but YOU GUISE ARE DA BES EVA. :']

P.S I'd love it if I could see this thread after my demotion and be able to post in it and stuff if people reply. Is that a thing?

You're all invited to my wedding in like, 3 or 4 years. Even you, Zax, since you've grown so much on me while I was staff.

Tagging these people and stuff so they see it immediately: @r3ali1ty @monochromepony @amirati @ar7ific1al @xinzaxx @avoxsas @kawohi

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Are you sure you want to resign, or would you like a break? A break is okay if you need it.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
kawohi said:
Are you sure you want to resign, or would you like a break? A break is okay if you need it.
That would be quite a long break....like a couple months maybe.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
If you don't mind me taking a couple month break, then I wouldn't mind it.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
JagSwag2014 said:
Regardless, hope you find inner peace throughout. Be careful!
Thanks, Jag. c:

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I just wanted to say that Choco is staying in 1.7, So come on when you want to bounce on slime blocks ;)

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
mths said:
I just wanted to say that Choco is staying in 1.7, So come on when you want to bounce on slime blocks ;)
I will when they actually release it, I don't do snapshots :p

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
mths said:
Do you mean 1.8? lol :p

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@Ar7ific1al ssssh, I mixed 2 sentences together... XD

@Narbula aaaw, but it's fun :)

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
D'aw! We're not Mod buddies anymore! But I'd understand why you'd resign. Even I feel like this sometimes, but Moderating does make me happier. The crashing is what makes me sad :s. See ya on the other servers Narb :D!

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I will miss indeed talking to you in Admin chat, but as long as you are still on the servers I guess it's all good :)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I think a break would be much better than resigning. Even if it's long. You've always been such a responsible mod and I couldn't handle not seeing you in admin chat. Well, best wishes for 'ya :p

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I DISLIKE THIS THREAD!

In all seriousness, take care Narbz. It's been fun moderating with you :). I hope you do continue to play on Main though, as our adventures are fun.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Ok, I think I made up my mind. I'd like to take a break instead of just resigning if at all possible. Maybe while I'm on break I could have VIP or something since I'll be coming back eventually to moderate again? Because I don't want to still have the title mod, and I would still want to speak in Admin chat if I could. Would that be ok?

@kawohi @Ar7ific1al @avoxsas @xinzaxx

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Ok, could this happen today? c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)