Not open for further replies.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: Nabula[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I think it will be nice to try and play absolutely legit without having the temptations of using plugins. Also, all of this teleportation to go places has my minecraft character looking a little chubby. I think I eat too much cake.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: Yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: Main Craftblock and sometimes Nano[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: Trusted (and diamond) Moderator*[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: Mechanic[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?: Technically, yes.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?: I have only been banned once a loooong time ago, last year or the year before (I'm terrible with time). This was because of a little drama I had with Denmark, an owner at the time. It was cleared up right away and I was unbanned not even a day after the incident because I didn't do anything wrong.[/font]

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Hmm... Ill vouch as long as your active! You are a nice player and i think your trustworthy. Hope to see you on :D good luck

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Vouch. Ex mod, trustable and funny.

I bet ur gonna build a.purple wig right? :p

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
AHHH IM LATE. VOUCHIE, Awesome player and really trustworthy and pretty active. Gl Narb :D

sayolo

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Watch out narb you won't have fly here to save yo ass. but i Vouch :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch, mainly because all i do is run everywhere and try not to die xD
but no, i vouch because narb is a mod and is a great mod so far, i wish you luck narb!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
OMG. What if you could control your Minecraft character "fitness"? Like if you could eat to much, you become fat. San Andreas style.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)