Narb's problem with Chocoblock

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
625
3
18
22
#1
So Narbula have tried to join Chocoblock but it says "can't resolve hostname". She has tried on 3 different computers and she tried with the numbers on the end. Still didn't work. Does anyone know what the problem can be?
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#2
Sure she's using the right ip? First time I tried to join I used the vanilla.craftblock.me ip instead of coco.craftblock.me
 

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
625
3
18
22
#3
@MonochromePony I'm using vanilla.craftblock.me and I can join just fine. Maybe she should test that :p
 

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
772
29
28
24
Michigan
#4
MonochromePony said:
Sure she's using the right ip? First time I tried to join I used the vanilla.craftblock.me ip instead of coco.craftblock.me
I used vanilla.craftblock.me and then I added the proper numbers at the end of it, and I just tried the coco one and it STILL didn't work. :c
 

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
772
29
28
24
Michigan
#6
I believe it would have said so if the version was the problem.
 

JagSwag2014

New Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
975
3
0
22
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
#7
Narbula said:
I believe it would have said so if the version was the problem.
Can't resolve hostname means the hostname of the server you have entered is mistyped. Be sure there's no extra spaces, or characters in the address you typed in. If the connection does not work you'd get a connection error.
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#8
(i mixed up the ips while i was typing, oops!)
 

Deadacc

Member
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
397
0
16
#9
Did up you delete her player profile for logging on there? She can have a fresh start. Not sure if it'll work though, do you know what I mean?
 

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
772
29
28
24
Michigan
#10
JagSwag2014 said:
Can't resolve hostname means the hostname of the server you have entered is mistyped. Be sure there's no extra spaces, or characters in the address you typed in. If the connection does not work you'd get a connection error.
I tried typing it many times, many different ways. No extra spaces or anything.


ryno314 said:
Did up you delete her player profile for logging on there? She can have a fresh start. Not sure if it'll work though, do you know what I mean?
I've never played on Choco before.
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#11
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2112.html
Find my post there which was completely and totally ignored by the user who started that thread.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)