Miscellaneous NanoBlock Textures!

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Along with the color for NanoBlock, we will need a new background as well for the Technic Launcher. The background needs to be 880x520, and, well, can be anything! lol
As long as it relates to Minecraft. :p Preferably relates to Nano in some way or form, but is not necessarily required. Since the mod list may constantly change, I wouldn't like to have to keep going back and getting a new background because a mod was removed, ya know. :3

I've also obtained a template you can use so you get an idea of what areas to avoid. The black areas will be covered up, so you shouldn't put anything where there is black. :p
http://i.imgur.com/BI1exvG.png

Show me what you got! >:3

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
RE: Background :D

Once I've finished my History assessment, I'll see what I can come up with! :)

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England

Ok. This is just a first idea. I'll think up a few more. But, I love spawn, so here it is :)

(Without template)

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

I think what will make an awesome background is if we manage to get a load of people onscreen to take a group photo of some sort. Maybe with Staff raised up on the background or something xD Idk

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South

I gave it my best shot, I'm kind of experimenting right now, but I'm thinking of something that directly relates to technology, advancments, etc. This is what I came up with.
This is the link to see in imgur. http://imgur.com/CK3PbQJ

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas

i cant do it but have a stand they used to use in competitions where the middle pillar had #1 the on the left #2 and right #3 and have nano on the middle one and the other two servers on the lower ones >:D

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com

Hmmm.... and if possible, try not to include the template I gave into the final image. It's slightly transparent, in actuality.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Adding on to the Technic launcher background, we will need a couple more! :p

We are broadening our horizons in this next update. I am currently working on getting our mod pack submitted for use in the ATLauncher, an alternative mod pack host. Eventually, I will also be working towards getting us on the Feed the Beast (FTB) launcher, as well.

Though there's a 50% chance of getting both of them, you can still help out by making the textures! We will definitely need the Technic background, so you can work on that if you'd like. Make sure it fits the theme (modernish, futuristic-ish). It doesn't have to relate to Minecraft in general, but it is greatly recommended. Read the first post for the dimensions on the Technic background.

As for the ATLauncher textures, I haven't a clue what the dimensions are yet. I presume I will find out once our modpack gets accepted. However, I do have the FTB texture dimensions. I'll reply here once I have obtained the ATLauncher 

For the FTB mod pack:
Background Image:
png splash image (size = 420x200 pixels)

Icon:
png icon image (size = 42x42 pixels)

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Try to get a group photo? on the moon? with lightsabers? and Plusnick blowing up stuff in the bacvkground? then run it through a filter on photoshop to make it cartoony?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)