Miscellaneous NanoBlock is up!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
It's up. Thanks to Zygar, NanoBlock is up!

Please let us know if you discover any problems. The ram is up to 20. Lag should be almost non-existent (I hope) or at-least better then before.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
XxXkillerzxX8 said:
sorry @Kawohi but ive got a prob to report with nano http://imgur.com/W01Y30D
Hmmm.. @Jagswag2014?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
CraftBlockExpert said:
@jagswag2014 Nope Tis not working for  Technic .... Buildcraft tis a douche.
What's not working? Screenshots? 2 Players were on last night so its working for some.

kawohi said:
CraftBlockExpert said:
What's not working? Screenshots? 2 Players were on last night so its working for some.
I have no Idea how to take screen shots wth wndows 7 .-. BUt Ill tpye in what it says .... If it will work for me (and other people they already have it downloaded but me It only lets me allocate a gig of ram which turns into half a gig :L)

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
CraftBlockExpert said:
kawohi said:
CraftBlockExpert said:
I have no Idea how to take screen shots wth wndows 7 .-. BUt Ill tpye in what it says .... If it will work for me (and other people they already have it downloaded but me It only lets me allocate a gig of ram which turns into half a gig :L)
Windows has the same screenshot key as all the other OS's, press F2 ingame to take a screenshot.

tomrobans said:
CraftBlockExpert said:
kawohi said:
CraftBlockExpert said:
Windows has the same screenshot key as all the other OS's, press F2 ingame to take a screenshot.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
@JagSwag2014 i got into the server today, twice, and the block lag i was getting is insane. I try to break/mine something, it comes back again and again.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Apparently Buildcraft doesn't exist in the directory anymore... Either it was deleted or messed up on the move.

Buildcraft should be fixed now. Let me know if any other Mods create the same problem.

JagSwag2014 said:
Apparently Buildcraft doesn't exist in the directory anymore... Either it was deleted or messed up on the move.

Buildcraft should be fixed now. Let me know if any other Mods create the same problem.
Since I am the one with the derpiest computer I can say what mods work/dont. I have gotten through the whole thing and Am now able to play so its now safe to say it works ^_^

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
CraftBlockExpert said:
tomrobans said:
CraftBlockExpert said:
kawohi said:
CraftBlockExpert said:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)