[NanoBlock] Hmm

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Hello to all staff members, but more importantly, @JagSwag2014 + @Lking846

Lately, i have been crashing alot. I cannot give you a crash report on this, as it wasnt minecraft that was crashing, it was my computer. I've tried everything i could think of, even looking it up. Still, no hope lies for me.

So, until further notice, i will be unable to join Nanoblock to do my job for quite a while until i can call an engineer over to fix my problem. The same engineer is also delivering a 1GB RAM Chip, but we discussed and he thinks he can fix it without relying on new ram. But he will bring the ram anyway as a last resort, as he is confident he can fix it.

So, to all my fellow moderators in Nanoblock:
@Snow_The_Hunter
@Angeleem
@nickthezombie2

And to the beautiful and amazing staff of Nanoblock for making the epic server:
@JagSwag2014
@Lking846

I wish you all massive luck in the comming days, and like Uu_VALKYRE_uU says:

Have Fun and Be Excellent!

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
But...but what about me? I'll miss you! D:

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
JagSwag2014 said:
Why are you being so dramatic? You make it sound like you're going away forever. :p
I honestly have no clue until it gets repaired. and besides, NanoBlock was like my break from almost everything, i enjoyed everything about NanoBlock, met alot of friends who i consider a family, and cause of my computer im unable to keep playing with everyone. It's honestly really annoying.

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
JagSwag2014 said:
But... You mentioned us in the thread, which alerts us. o_O
So that you would know that i wouldnt be able to get on until my computer gets fixed, so yuo dont need to post a thread asking where id be.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
tomrobans said:
JagSwag2014 said:
So that you would know that i wouldnt be able to get on until my computer gets fixed, so yuo dont need to post a thread asking where id be.
Yes, but you did it in both threads, so you didn't have to have this thread, just the one in Nano Talk. Not important tho, lolol.

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
JagSwag2014 said:
tomrobans said:
JagSwag2014 said:
Yes, but you did it in both threads, so you didn't have to have this thread, just the one in Nano Talk. Not important tho, lolol.
Thats what I'm saying, staff can see both so why not just put it in the Nano Talk XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)