Suggested Players In-game Name: Myziie

Suggested Players Current Rank: Elite

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:
1 - myziie des.png
2 - wip.png
(wip)
3 - wip 2.png

What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!):
His builds are very detailed and well thought out. He can do small builds, and big builds and he isn't restricted to just one type.

Any notes you'd like to add?: Nothing, really!

Bradley

Intentional
Supporter
Crafter
Feb 10, 2016
Those builds aren't the best of size BUT there are many more of his builds that would be much better to feature in this thread.

Rebellious_Tiger

Supporter
Crafter
Nov 1, 2016
I'm sorry to say, but while these are good builds for the most part they all seem to have the same theme going. Additionally, for someone to be going for Designer or be suggested for it, we'd like to see some of those "big projects". At this time I do not feel the suggested player is ready for the rank of Designer.

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
Yeah, I agree with Reb, nothing here is extraordinary, and 1 and 3 could be mistaken as the same build, while 2 is severely incomplete. TBH, if you're going to suggest someone for designer, the build HAS to have a "wow factor," whether it be sheer size, incredible detail, or crazy idea. Not to mention I believe Myziie already has creative. Don't get me wrong, I love Myz, but I don't think you're doing him any justice showcasing these builds.

iessjca

(っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Crafter
Nov 15, 2014
Long Island
Firstly, I'm curious as to why Myziie would want Designer as his current rank is about equal permissions-wise.

Also, I'd like to bring up the fact that he refuses to read and consistently breaks the Contributor's Code of Conduct and completely disregards any given warnings. This is the main reason why I do not support his promotion in rank.
Here's some reading directly from the CCOC, for him to do here that I believe will be helpful to his pursuit in achieving the appropriate qualities of being a Designer.

By contributing to our server(s), you accept all responsibility for your actions and are bound by the rules on this thread.

DO NOT use Creative Mode to build for other players who do not have Creative Mode permissions.
DO NOT use Creative Mode to give items to any player.
Lastly, his builds are quite generic and not Designer worthy. Consider using different types of blocks and not just throwing together a house with wood and cobble. It doesn't even look like he's building with creative here. Try out different build styles to help you gain your own.

I'm not saying he'll never be a Designer, but Designers have an expectation to design builds in an innovative and visually appealing style, and this misses the mark for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)