My Watch Collection :D

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]You all know that I've been collecting Oakley's for awhile, but a Citizen Calibre caught my eye at work (colleague was wearing one).  I could not justify spending over $400 at first, so I opted for the a Citizen Eco-Drive Dress watch. That watch is no longer in my collection, but this is my current collection after roughly a year: [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Left to Right: [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Orient Union Automatic - I use this for formal events. Pairs well when I suit up.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Orient Golden Eye Automatic - My most favored watch in terms of wear[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Citizen Caliber 8700 - The watch I was eyeing, finally decided to buy. I wear this watch quite frequently as well[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Seiko Le Grand Sport Retrograde SNT001 - This is more or less an everyday watch. I've used it for a few dressier events[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]and a Kinetic Seiko - Beater pair, use it for outdoor use. [/font]

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Hmm. Very nice, i never have taken to watches, but i think its because I have grown up with digital clocks and reg clocks everwhere, and not much need for a kid like me.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Ooooh shinyyyy :D

Jk jk, I love watches, never got much into them because people always told me to wear them on my right hand even though my right hand is the only hand I actually use, was always too uncomfortable, I took to pocket watches but my only pocket watch is a cheap Kuroshituji Sebastian replica, meant really for cosplays and nothing else ;-;. I am eyeing a few anime pocket watches (such as a state alchemist one :3) as well as just regular pocket watches c:
just WATCHES so pretty oQo

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
@monochromepony
It's partially personal preference, but the "code of watchwearers" says you wear it on your left, since almost all watches are made for "righthanded persons".
You can see that on the fact the buttons are on the right so it's inconvienient to have it on your right arm, because the buttons would be weird to reach with your left hand.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Babfish said:
@monochromepony
It's partially personal preference, but the "code of watchwearers" says you wear it on your left, since almost all watches are made for "righthanded persons".
You can see that on the fact the buttons are on the right so it's inconvienient to have it on your right arm, because the buttons would be weird to reach with your left hand.
Utah is weird af ok xD

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I wear it on my left as well. My fiance wears hers on the right though, which I always thought was strange since she is right handed. She's not a fan of my collection, which is why I only limit my collection to a total of 5 watches at one time haha.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
The reason your fiancé wears it on her right is because in Victorian England watches and bracelets for women were to be worn on the right and for men on the left.

Very nice collection :p I have personal love for skeleton watches. I also preference for Invicta watches.

(Will add a screenshit of my watch)

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
@chiplover2
https://moto360.motorola.com
I really dislike the pebble, I would rather spend my money on this then on something square.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Wat, a mechanical watch, mines works using a compass and the sun.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Zax, what is your thoughts about Google Wear/aka Android watches? http://www.android.com/wear/

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I think it's a great idea @Kawohi. However, they need to be careful with all of this tec! Science Fiction is becoming reality way too quickly hehe. I'm still awaiting for my Nano Phone, or an integrated, interactive Holographic Phone.

To everyone else, nice watches! I like your G-Shocks Trey.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Here are some new additions, with the Orient Union and Seiko Kinetic Drive gone:

Orient Star Standard Auto

Orient Star Classic Auto

Movado Museum - This one is the ugly duck of the group. Still trying to get rid of it. I snagged it at an unbeatable price in an effort to flip, but did not realize that there were so many issues with the watch! Got it fixed, and now it's just in the collection as an ugly duckling. It still gets worn though, until it gets sold.

This is for you @M1N3D34TH!  Seiko Diver Automatic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List