My new skin...

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
What do you think of my new Vampire Lord Battle Armor? 
[img=200x264]http://i.imgur.com/pA58cZp.png[/img]
2. Or my old one of myself? 
[img=200x264]http://i.imgur.com/FuXmwfU.png[/img]
What do you guys & gals think? :D I still have my Tiger Stripes & fangs too. Haha

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I think I prefer the black dude. Looks less wannabe realism. :)

Both are awesome though. Maybe let them take turns and switch them with your mood.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I too like the second one. The first one seems to have too many little details cramed into a small space

I meant first. Im on too mnay pain pills dont judge >_<

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I like both of them equally. They look very cool! Suggestion- Add your battle armour to your second skin with the 1.8 stuff! Then you can turn it off/on whenever! :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Have you played with the new skin format?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@kawohi - I haven't played with it yet.

@Ben4900 - I plan on making it look much cooler with the new format. :D

@IshrkI - Haha The second skin is myself. Tiger Striped beard, Mohawk, Red hoodie under a Mad Max style leather jacket, & blue jeans. That's what I look like in real life. I usually wear my shades, but rarely wear my fangs. And I have my piercings on my face. :p

I think that I'm going to keep the new one for a while. Just to see how I like it. I need to see how my head looks online. I designed it, keeping in mind that my head will look like that in-game. So, we'll see. I may have to touch it up a bit. But feedback is always helpful. Be honest. Brutally if necessary. I consider it constructive criticism. I'd rather have my feelings hurt with the whole truth, than have them spared with a sugar coated lie. ;)
Thanks Boils & Ghouls!

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Yeah, my point was that realism in this resolution doesn't really work well. It's not an attack on your private underground subculture, it's just how I feel about game aesthetics. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha No worries. I didn't think that it was an attack at all. I appreciate your feedback. :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I like your old one, it provides 100% Swagger and look pretty cool :D Because it looks like you irl, but your not square :p

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Well, your skin is classy and pretty cool. I prefer the realistic said of skins, the fact your skin is kinda what you look like irl is pretty cool. The facial hair and everything! Its really cool! :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Thanks. But I want to be a Dark Vampire Lord, suited up in Black & Red armor. :D I can be me in real life. But I can't be a Dark Vampire Lord in real life. :( Haha

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
JagSwag2014 said:
Use half in half. I like both of them, I can't decide which one to pick! D:
I know the perfect solution!
Ya know how bab's profile picture is half-steve, half-enderman? Do the same thing with these two! :D
It'll be like the bright and dark sides of life XD. You never know when Valk'll strike out!

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Chiplover2 said:
JagSwag2014 said:
Use half in half. I like both of them, I can't decide which one to pick! D:
I know the perfect solution!
Ya know how bab's profile picture is half-steve, half-enderman? Do the same thing with these two! :D
It'll be like the bright and dark sides of life XD. You never know when Valk'll strike out!
Not just my profile picture, my sig and skin to. xD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha Yeah. While I don't mind others using the "Half-skins", I personally am not a fan of using them, myself. That would also mean that I'd have to make a completely new skin anyway. Haha Thanks for all of the feedback, boils & ghouls. I think I'm starting to enjoy having the Dark Lord skin right now. :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Who says you can't?! Haha I do all the time! I can be Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain Jack Sparrow, V (For Vendetta), The Joker, Santa Clause, or something completely different right now in real life. I have those costumes. :D We can change our appearances whenever we want! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)