My introduction

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Hmm, I'm sorry if this is a bit off, some drunk guy keeps trying to get in my room it's 3 am and I'm going to sleep with a screwdriver. Anywho, hi! My name is Saud, which might seem a bit odd I'll get to that soon, I'm 18 years old, studying abroad, mech. Engineering umm hmm I rarely care about stuff I like food and music, And I am sick of using my bike and my feet to get everywhere.

Ok back to my name I'm studying abroad for quite a while been in Japan for nearly 4 months not long over there, U.K, and netherlands, but i am currently in the U.S I'm originally Arabic
A. I don't want to kill you nor bomb you I'm peaceful and fuzzy meow meow.
B. Im not that rich, if I was I wouldn't have to bike everywhere and eat cup noodles
C. Well shit making two points is not cool enough so I had to make a third one

And sorry if I'm getting into racial topics, just clearing things out people usually tend to scatter away once they find out I'm originally Arabic before getting to know me

Have a nice spoiler free day.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
You don't sound like you have an arabic accent last i heard your voice on ts :p
(No offence)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Ankle. Nice to learn more about you. That dorm sounds nice. Haha I didn't think you were a terrorist when you said Arabic. I just thought of the few phrases that I was taught by some of my old buddies at the restaurant I use to work at. :p Mostly bad words and phrases. Lol Anyway, see you around.

Have Fun & Be Excellent!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
My dad used to speak Arabic, he only knows a few random words now tho xP

Any who, it's great to know more about you, and I don't think most people here would say anything rude to you just because of where you're from, and if they do and it's on the forums or poke , I'll probably hit them with my ban hammer >:3

Well welcome to craftblock again, and do as lord valk says, have fun and be excellent :p

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Well, ankle, ignorance is definitely just as noticeable in America as it is in the Middle East, or anywhere for that matter. Everyone, and I mean everyone likes to generalize, it's hard to break that habit. But I have no problem with people from any part of the world. To me, just like everyone else, you're 11 point Arial font on a screen, and a 16-bit avatar in a game :p
Welcome back, it's good to see a Designer return from the murky depths of indefinite hiatus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)