My giant wall

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
so some people may have seen me complaining about a giant wall and how much i hate making it, well i finally finished it! its a giant circle with a radius of 50, and the main point of it is to protect all my anime related builds, it's not fully done yet (still need to make the underground levels) but i plan to make few more small 2-4 level houses like those shown in the screenshots, all with themes from different anime. the current houses are pokemon (because i had to start with the most popular and probably one of the worst anime ever), blue exorcist, and Madoka magica but i plan to add:

black butler
full metal alchemist
and probably any anime i get asked to add (but as a side note, the wall is attack on titan so please dont tell me to make an attack on titan build) :3

http://imgur.com/a/fLPoB#0

(Screen shots do not include blue exorcist or Madoka magica houses right now but when I get home I'll add that :3)

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
um... aren't you royal?

//hcyl stonebrick 50 30

Looks nice though. I like them emblem. :)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@IshrkI I made it in w.e but it was to big so I made it in partially survival, creative, and more w.e. xP.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
crackers1097 said:
Is... is that Goat Simulator in the last picture?
??????
I'll check when I get home o-o

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
removed the goat simulator thing (why the hell was that there? xD) and updated the screenshots of the pokemon house, and added the blue exorcist and madoka magica houses ^w^

nails3jesus0

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
wow you showed me a little of this but I had no idea how extensive it is. It looks awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)