Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
can't wait to see it on the server

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
Here's a few more pics:

Enchanting/Alchemy Station -

Also finished a storage area but I decided not to post it as it's simply a storage area. I'll post a pic of the alcove later to hopefully get some ideas from you guys. I was thinking about making it look more natural and simply leaving it, but other than that I just don't know. I'm stumped for once and would appreciate any input. /:

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
Here's a few more pics of my progress thus far:

Watermill -

Alcove - 

Added a mini dock but I'm still drawing a blank as to what exactly I should add in here .-.

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
JESUSREAL said:
maybe canoes? small boats
I was thinking about something along those lines! But yeah I honestly don't even know what to put inside the alcove itself. Maybe just some sort of generic building or a stall of some sort. Not quite sure.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
blackjack47 said:
JESUSREAL said:
maybe canoes? small boats
I was thinking about something along those lines! But yeah I honestly don't even know what to put inside the alcove itself. Maybe just some sort of generic building or a stall of some sort. Not quite sure.
tht watermill look nice and u can come back to it if u cant think of anything

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
This is.... Not good at all...
These builds arent good...

THEY ARE AMAZING! xD

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
rbhusker said:
This is.... Not good at all...
These builds arent good...

THEY ARE AMAZING! xD
You had me going for a second there, hahaha!

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
Added a mini barn/stable:

It's not really much but it helps to fill in the empty spot I had off to the left of everything else. And as you may also see I added in two small boats in the smaller dock area. 

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
blackjack47 said:

It's not really much but it helps to fill in the empty spot I had off to the left of everything else. And as you may also see I added in two small boats in the smaller dock area. 
looking good wat lamp post r those?

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
JESUSREAL said:
blackjack47 said:

looking good wat lamp post r those?
Thanks. And what do you mean? Are you talking about the glowstone, because that's all it is - 3 fences high, glowstone, 4 trapdoors & a spruce slab on top. I'm actually thinking about removing the slab from the tops. Seems a bit too bulky for my liking.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
ah ye the trapdoors make it look like a metal box, chest like

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
New additions:

Farm - 

Mini bridge - 

Import/export area (the alcove) -

House interior - 

As a side note, this is certainly not my best interior work. I didn't plan out any of the building's dimensions so the resulting interiors may seem a bit large in some of them

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
that carpet look more comfy than the bed no joke. the bed looks hard. is that a picture or outside the window?

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
JESUSREAL said:
that carpet look more comfy than the bed no joke. the bed looks hard. is that a picture or outside the window?
Haha! The carpet does look a lot more inviting now that you mention it. And I believe a picture (I'm not quite sure what you're talking about).

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
the picture with a tree and a person under it maybe ur texture pack chage how they llook

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
JESUSREAL said:
the picture with a tree and a person under it maybe ur texture pack chage how they llook
Oh yeah, that's one of the paintings. Didn't bother changing it because it's hard enough cycling through paintings in order to get a 2x2. 

blackjack47

Crafter
Jul 24, 2014
Some final images:

I feel pretty satisfied with how the build turned out and there's still a few things that can/may be added in the future (namely the expansion of the farm). However, I long to work on something else so I'm temporarily halting further progress on this build. All new additions will of course be added to this post later down the line. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)