Not open for further replies.

ojl4toni

Crafter
Jul 4, 2014
Hawaii
Player Name: ojl4toni
Current Rank: Gold 
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: About 2 months
 Why should we trust you with Ambassador?:You should trust me with ambassador because I have never griefed on this server or hurt someones feelings. I love to help and I am very active. I would not abuse my powers, Use them only for good. I also have never been kicked or banned.                       

Other Information: Craftblock is the only multiplayer server I play on because I love it so much. These 2 months may not seem long but I have gotten to know most of the players and they have gotten to know me. I look up to all the mods and ambassadors. Ever since I was just a blockling I wanted to be in this group... It Would Be An Honor. It feels great to be part of our wonderful community and be so loved so, I repaid it by helping people out, giving them a hand or simply just to answer a question. Although I have caused a little commotion on this server. To Conclude My Application; It would be a great honor to be a ambassador and help people out more than I do. I love CraftBlock. - ojl4toni 

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
I vouch he is helpful and friendly, I think he would do well with this rank

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I do not vouch, for one, you asked for people to check out your app, and two, you're not interacting with the community as much as I hope you would. I do have some suggestions though :D

Try and ask how everyone's doing, and be polite.
If someone needs help, always volunteer to help out.
Always try to cheer up people if they're down.

Good luck :)

T

Tazboi

No vouch, I haven't seen you very actively trying to help people, nor have you been part of the community the average amount of time other ambassadors have. :/

ojl4toni

Crafter
Jul 4, 2014
Hawaii
Holy_Rabbitz said:
I do not vouch, for one, you asked for people to check out your app, and two, you're not interacting with the community as much as I hope you would. I do have some suggestions though :D

Try and ask how everyone's doing, and be polite.
If someone needs help, always volunteer to help out.
Always try to cheer up people if they're down.

Good luck :)
well holy I do not start fights so I will just say politely :) everytime I get on I say hello everyone how are you all they all say good and they say you and I say im great! I also did not tell people to vouch for me I just said if they have some extra time to check it out only if they want. I did not know I was not allowed to do that. and finally I helped someone 10 minutes ago about the biomewarps thing :) im just going to tell you this :D

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
I like your app, but i feel that 2 months is not a long time at all. Some player's have been with us for months and sometimes years. I think you should wait and continue to be active on the server, and earn players trust before going for Ambassador. That's just my opinion though.

Plus, i don't see you on, like ever. That might be cause i'm busy building and not paying attention, or Time Zones :p Vouch Pending...

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I don't even know who you are, like seriously. I know all the current Ambassadors, and the applicants. But, not you..

Anyway 2 month's isn't long enough, get know more and wait a bit..
No Vouch.

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
I don't know oj. I have seen you on a little but not nearly as much as the applicants and current ones. I mean 2 months? Thats not exactly the best. I am sorry, if you were more active i would say pending. Oh and honestly, You have never helped to what i have seen and in chat you aren't the activist , or ts? Never seen you there. Sorry man, No vouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)