My application for Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: fw1sniper [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Around 5-6 months[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I try to help others when they need it. When new people join (blocklings) I always tell give them food to get started. I always say hello when I am on. I always ask how your doing and things like that. I don't think I have been banned, I think I was kicked once. But I learned from that mistake. If I got Ambassador, I would not abuse my powers. This would be a big step for me to helping the CraftBlock community. I would also like to help blocklings more by checking their house for them to see if they can go to builder.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: I come on a lot and meet new people. I am active a lot, and I would love to help the community more. Thanks for the time to read this. -fw1sniper[/font]

Edit: Fixed your current rank ;)
~Chip 
_____________________ edit
Thanks Chip, sorry bout this but I was actually a citizen on the older Craftblock and that was the rank the you could go to Ambassador from, so sorry about that my rank never switched.  

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
im really sorry like i mean really sorry. i dont think your ready for ambassador quite yet. Maybe get trusted first?

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
It is wonderful that you have been playing for around 6 months!, but why have you not applied for trusted during that time, it helps a ton in your amby application ( my point of view )

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
As I may have to agree with Violet also. I myself have never seen you help player's out (That may just be me and my inactivity, Or time zones). And, as a citizen jumping up to a ambassador is a very big step. Considering I think you should go for trusted first and maybe help out a bit more, get active, talk to us! You seem like a very well rounded player, although I haven't talked to you In game per say. Ambassadors represent our CraftBlock comunity. If you can prove you would be a great addition to the Semi-Staff, you will have my vouch then. Best of wishes to you son :p

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
Okay I am very sorry guys, but I forgot that trusted fliped with citizen so this is worthless right now, VERY SORRY that I did not remember. Yeah so never mind, I was thinking of before.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I have seen you around some,and you definitely have ambassador potential, but you really need to get out there and help. Try saying things like:

Does anyone need anything?

Any blocklings need any help?

Does anyone need any materials?

And also really get out in the community, make some friends, build some things, give people a reason to vouch. One day you will definitely become a great ambassador! Just try to really help out, make yourself known! Good luck!

(I'm not gonna vouch yet, but after I see you around and really acting like an ambassador, I might change my mind) ;)

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I've seen you on playing the game, but I haven't really seen you help anyone. I'm happy that you wanna help us out doe :3. That commitment is the first step. Once you can help with answering questions, then I'll give you my vouch.

No vouch now, but only time will tell if you can grab it ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)