Not open for further replies.

tspree01

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Code:
Minecraft Username: tspree01
 Your Ban report link: N/A
 Server banned from: CraftBlock
 Reason of ban: I was advertising over a year ago, and I am changed.
 Who banned you?: I believe it was either Kaw, Avox, or Ar7
 Why should you be unbanned?: Yea, I know I have had my ups and my 
downs, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I apologize for
what I've done, it's been almost a year, and I was thinking about it
that whole time... I miss my friends that I used to play with, and I
miss everything about craftblock, so please unban me. :(

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Look, craftblock, owners/staff/ and members... We got banned for the exact same thing, and guess what, I thought I was mad at him, which I wasn't, and I found this out yesterday. You gave me a another chance, so do me a one up.... Give him another chance.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I suppose if they did something together and only Ileel was unbanned, then tspree01 should be unbanned too, now that tspree01 has taken the time to make an appeal, he seems to have the desire to come back and do the right thing, (as Ileel has done) I vouch for tspree01 to be unbanned.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I think a year is long enough, just remember the rules this time. I vouch for unban :D

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
SURE ill vouch just cuz ur an old friend of mine but if ur gonna break rules all the time its up to the staff to decide if you come back or not. and if you do come back lets see wat happens next..

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
tspree01 said:
Yea, I know I have had my ups and my downs, but that doesn't make me a bad person.
You're right, you're not a bad person, no one ever is a bad person, everyone has their ups and downs. It's life, move on, and get over it. Past is the Past.

Ileel said:
Look, craftblock, owners/staff/ and members... We got banned for the exact same thing, and guess what, I thought I was mad at him, which I wasn't, and I found this out yesterday. You gave me a another chance, so do me a one up.... Give him another chance.
Agreed, same reason me and my buddies were banned, lol.

Anyway, I definitely Vouch for you tspree, I have known you for ages and I haven't talked with you in a while! Goodluck, I hope you get unbanned.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch, a year is more than long enough to learn a simple lesson such as don't advertise, so I genuinely wish you luck and hope to see you back on CraftBlock :D

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
You were not very nice to me, but I vouch. I believe you, Ileel and Solow have all changed and earned another chance. Please remember not to advertise again, and good luck.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Welcome back, tspree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)