my app

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissRedPanda

Why the hell is she RED panda if she's ORANGE!?
Crafter
Mar 29, 2015
MURICA
Player Name: RedPandaGaming1
Why do You Want to Join?: Choco sounds like so much fun! There is a great community of people, and I would love to join them!  I am also a great builder and I could make some great things on the server :heart:
Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes
Which servers?: <CraftBlock,NanoBlock> Craftblock
Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> donator/ diamond
Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable>
How long have you been with CraftBlock?: about 4 months
Do you have any ban reports/ban appeal/complaint threads against you?: <Yes/No> yes I do, but that was a very long time ago and I promise I have learned my lesson! Many CB people have changed me... being around them turned me into a whole new person. Now, I would never do such a thing as grief.. ive truly changed :heart:
If so, please link them here: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-10018.html?highlight=RedPandaGaming1
Have you been removed from the whitelist before? If so, how many times? no
How are you going to treat other players and their things? I am a very responsible person and I would never treat anyone or their belongings badly! That is not how I roll.
Link a picture of your favorite cat: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/mSFTRoBY99s/hqdefault.jpg

VeryCherry

Crafter
Mar 26, 2015
I totally vouch! She's so nice and kind and loves to help out

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Red's got my vouch, she is a cheerful, active, and all around good player, good luck Red! :D

Hollybeth

Bang and the dirt is gone !
Crafter
Apr 16, 2015
Asda cleaning aisle
I think red would be great in choco and she has great building skills and is a lovely trustworthy person i think she would make a great member of the choco community
Holly <3

flcwer

pls
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
RedPandaGaming1 said:
and I love mods!  I am also a great builder and I could make some great things on the server :heart:

Well, for firsts, Choco is a mod - free server lel. it is just a regular vanilla minecraft server, no mods, just regular, but it sure is great to hang out with friends there. I am not completely sure if the team data is a plug in or a mod, but no one needs to download anythang, as long as you get whitelisted to get in.

But anyways, I vouch for Red. She has shown a great abundance of friendship and respect on the main Craftblock server, and I think she will show the same on Choco. Good luck Red! :p

MissRedPanda

Why the hell is she RED panda if she's ORANGE!?
Crafter
Mar 29, 2015
MURICA
Erin41632 said:
RedPandaGaming1 said:
and I love mods!  I am also a great builder and I could make some great things on the server :heart:

Well, for firsts, Choco is a mod - free server lel. it is just a regular vanilla minecraft server, no mods, just regular, but it sure is great to hang out with friends there. I am not completely sure if the team data is a plug in or a mod, but no one needs to download anythang, as long as you get whitelisted to get in.

But anyways, I vouch for Red. She has shown a great abundance of friendship and respect on the main Craftblock server, and I think she will show the same on Choco. Good luck Red! :p
thnx erin hehe XD i changed my app... saying nothin bout that mod part :3

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
You have a lot of vouches, but honestly this is a hard decision for me, seeing as I witnessed you griefing OliveGarden in May. (Staff see: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-10018.html?highlight=RedPandaGaming1 ) I'm going to think on it still as I am undecided. Also, do not respond to this to try and argue your case. It's not going to help you any in the long run. :p I just wanted you to be aware of why I might deny this.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sorry, but we do not believe it is best for you to be whitelisted at this time. You can try again in 3 weeks if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)