My Apologies

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Just wanted to make a public apology to everyone for my lack of involvement. I've been super busy with Grad School. I know a lot of you may not know what I am talking about, but it is difficult juggling Grad School, Full Time Teaching, Wedding Planning (weekends) and just general Fiance/Friends/Family time. 

Last quarter, grad school was a breeze. This quarter, it's all writing. Not only that, my professor is very particular when it comes to APA formatting. It involves a lot of research and peer-reviewed articles via library resources. 

Once again, I apologize and just wanted to clear any confusion on my absence. Sorry :(

samus8885

Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
The US
its ok Zax :) everyone has a life, and Grad School can't be easy :(
GL on your work! :D

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
That's alright, Zax. We all know you're busy, and we're rooting for ya on all the servers! Have fun at your wedding, and concentrate on your studies. Don't worry about us; just enjoy life for what it is right now. We'll welcome you back with open arms when this is all said and done :).

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Life? Whut's that? Hmm...
life
noun
the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
synonyms: existence, being, living, animation; More
dedicate oneself, devote oneself, give oneself, surrender oneself
antonyms: death, nonexistence
living things and their activity.
"some sort of life existed on Mars"
synonyms: living things, living beings, living creatures, the living; More
a particular type or aspect of people's existence.
plural noun: lives
"an experienced teacher will help you settle into school life"
synonyms: way of life, lifestyle, situation, fate, lot More
vitality, vigor, or energy.
"she was beautiful and full of life"
synonyms: vivacity, animation, liveliness, vitality, verve, high spirits, exuberance, zest, buoyancy, enthusiasm, energy, vigor, dynamism, elan, gusto, brio, bounce, spirit, fire; More
the existence of an individual human being or animal.
"a disaster that claimed the lives of 266 Americans"
Weird. Maybe I'll look into that one day...
For now, Good luck with all of that stuff that distinguishes organic matter from inorganic matter. With love, a Google search.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Zaxxxx buddie, its all good. Cant be there all the time right? You got to have fun in life right?? Well, just enjoy yourself and don't worry about us, we will be here when you return.. unless you return in 2030... then maybe we might not be there.. but back on topic, Hope you have fun and Good Luck on Grad! :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
just don't over stress yourself, take things one step at a time, and try not to die, even if we have to wait three months we'll still be here, so don't worry :)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Dont worry Zaxxy, Ill still be here so you can pwn me on Pokemon Y. :D

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
D'awwww. Zaximus gonna be gone :(. Have fun though! Life is more important than MC. (MC still important though, don't forge that :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)