little blocklings to get into Builder rank. Even better, I hate
spammers, anyone who spams way to inconsistant should get a kick, and
believe me I am not afraid to do that. I can handle many different
situtations, and be very helpful to the citizens of CraftBlock! ^.^

Other Information: I know I haven't gotten trusted yet,
but that's just because I requested it to be closed. I also
know what I have done in my past has been trouble-some, not just for me,
but for my friends, and family of Craftblock. I apologize for what
I've done and I'm hoping that it never again happens in the future.
If I could go back into the past believe me, I'd fix
everything I've done in a heart beat. Also, I love this server,
I am on it every day, as much as I can. This is
home, this is my family. I am also looking forward to all of the
new players that are in-coming to craftblock, and hoping that they
enjoy it just as much as I do, maybe even more!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
If It's your choice to go for this rather than Designer or Archi, I vouch. You are an amazing person and people need to learn to let go of your past. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm sure you haven't made a lot :p You have a bright personality when you log on and I enjoy seeing you and all your builds. Good luck! :D

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
I vouch! But like holy said, i would go for des. or arch. Bu yeah! You are an amazing person on the server and i just started talking to you a week ago! And i already trust you! You are helpful to everyone! I VOUCH! Hope you get this!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Holy_Rabbitz said:
If It's your choice to go for this rather than Designer or Archi, I vouch. You are an amazing person and people need to learn to let go of your past. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm sure you haven't made a lot :p You have a bright personality when you log on and I enjoy seeing you and all your builds. Good luck! :D
I'd love Designer or Archi, but I don't really want to work for it. I'm just doing builds for pleasure ^.^. And thank you for your comments!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Mega vouch! I think that Ileel is incredibly helpful and will do well with ambassador, and as the holy rabbit said, people need to forget the past, it was forgotten for everyone else , so why not him?

good luck ileel!

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
I vouch! I level is super helpful! Good luck!!!!!!

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Thank you guys ^.^! I really appreciate it all.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Everyone has a past. And honestly, ileel didn't have a wonderful one. Although I feel like I met a new guy. I'd love for you to be around and be helping. BUT your buildings are AMAZING! If you are willing to give up creative it's your choice. But I'll support any decision made. I vouch. GL ileel, GL :)

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I am glad that I have all these vouches! I am also glad that I have changed my ways, and I'm a new person ^.^

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Sorry to be a party pooper here, but I don't vouch. Before you started applying and trying for all these positions, I didn't really see you helping anyone. But now that you've applied for Ambassador, you ask if anyone needs help every 5 minutes. Frankly, it's kind of annoying and unnecessary. Also, other than people who answer you in chat when you ask if they need help, you don't really answer any questions or anything if they're not aimed at you. Try to help people more and be less desperate when it comes to asking people if they need help.

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Narbula said:
Sorry to be a party pooper here, but I don't vouch. Before you started applying and trying for all these positions, I didn't really see you helping anyone. But now that you've applied for Ambassador, you ask if anyone needs help every 5 minutes. Frankly, it's kind of annoying and unnecessary. Also, other than people who answer you in chat when you ask if they need help, you don't really answer any questions or anything if they're not aimed at you. Try to help people more and be less desperate when it comes to asking people if they need help.
I agree with you, but at the same time I don't. I answer questions a lot, but as of lately, yes I was asking people alot yesterday, but also, I have been AFK alot lately too. I have been getting calls about job interviews.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Ileel said:
I agree with you, but at the same time I don't. I answer questions a lot, but as of lately, yes I was asking people alot yesterday, but also, I have been AFK alot lately too. I have been getting calls about job interviews.
I'm talking before you even applied also. Not as of late.

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Oh, yea, before I applied I still helped people, a lot too, just mainly in the mornings though when school was in session. But now that i'm out of school, you can expect more from me ^.^

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Sorry, my no vouch still stands.

paigepalmieri

Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
i think Ileel would be amazing at the rank ambassador they are a great person, a kind person, loving person and not only that they are a helpful person and i think Ileel would be a great ambassador so i put my hand up to VOUCH!

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
I would like to say Ileel, you really deserve this for sure. You have been one of my closest friends while playing on this server and I would hate to see you leave. We have done some fun things together and I'd like to continue this of course.

Your one of my friends whom helped me achieve what I wanted and I shall help you the same way. If this is what you want then I will 100% support you and help you along the way.

With that being said Buddy I vouch!

P.S ~
Also I have something I need to ask you in-game when I get to see you the next time. If you'd like to help me out of course with an on-going project.

epicgamersdog

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
The Underworld
Wait. Didn't you say on Exp3rt's app that you thought we had too many Ambassadors? But now all the sudden you're making an application? 

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I am requesting this app to be closed... For I am temporarily quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)