musikloverling2 for designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
Their current rank: citizen

Why they should become a Designer: This player has the skills needed to create incredible and realistic builds. He has two builds so far from what I've seen and both looks epic with their design, depth, blocks placement with their color. He has a castle with a bridge and a water wheel thing on the side. His other build is pretty big and that is his balloon thing. From the outside his work seems clean and has a smooth look to them. So far,about 90% of his build was made in survival and without fly. He takes his time that he gets to actually work on his projects. He is also willing to go back to stuff he made and tweak them if he made a mistake. I gotta say he is a hard, trusted and talented player and with that he deserve the designer rank. Good luck Musikloverling2.

Screenshots of/links to their builds: 

He is currently working on his balloon but everything looks good so far. Go visit his build in game if you wanna see more.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I vouch! And gosh darnit @jesusreal i was gonna suggest him after he finished his blimp. Overall this is a great player who loves to make very nice things.

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
I vouch wholeheartedly, and not just cause I'm married to him. LOL  His builds are original and breathtaking in their scope and detail. I've seen him build many things over the past few months we've been playing MC, and I gotta say he's taken things to a whole new level of awesome on this server. He's wowed even me, and I'm his toughest critic! Wishing you the best of luck, Musik! Hope you get it!! <3

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I definitely vouch. I was also going to suggest him after he finished his....not blimp but...zeppelin? I think that's what it's called. Anyway, I saw it in game and it looks AMAZING! I also may or may not have paid him top dollar to reserve a suite for me in it. He is very detailed in his work, and I would think he'd be awesome with the Designer rank! c: Good luck, Musik!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Woah. That's a... And it... Woah. I 100%vouch! Those builds... They just... He definitely has what it takes to become designer!

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
I vouch they did a wonderful job on their builds! I walked around it for a while, it's very detailed! Good luck!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Mitochondriac said:
I vouch wholeheartedly, and not just cause I'm married to him. LOL  His builds are original and breathtaking in their scope and detail. I've seen him build many things over the past few months we've been playing MC, and I gotta say he's taken things to a whole new level of awesome on this server. He's wowed even me, and I'm his toughest critic! Wishing you the best of luck, Musik! Hope you get it!! <3
I just love when couples play on our server, it's a wonderful feeling.

You guys are still new and a couple, even though musiq is an amazing builder and would LOVE to promote him to Designer, I can tell you now that you and him won't have as much fun on the server if he gets this rank. You're both on to spend time with each other and do something fun together right? Creative would ruin that lovely experience you guys have right now.

Maybe I can promote you both some time, that I think would be even better then one of you guys getting creative. But I wanna see more amazing builds that both of you worked on though. 

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
kawohi said:
Mitochondriac said:

You guys are still new and a couple, even though musiq is an amazing builder and would LOVE to promote him to Designer, I can tell you now that you and him won't have as much fun on the server if he gets this rank. You're both on to spend time with each other and do something fun together right? Creative would ruin that lovely experience you guys have right now.

Maybe I can promote you both some time, that I think would be even better then one of you guys getting creative. But I wanna see more amazing builds that both of you worked on though. 
hey kawohi..that sounds kinda of bad lol..he said he been on the server about a month and a half understand that can be a reason why you said they're new...but a couple don't have anything to do with an individual rank. musikloverling2 has put fort a lot of effort and time into his work and many people can see that. creative mode can be toggle off and on so that can't really ruin the couple experience because they don't work on projects together. I visited Mitochondriac's place before and it was a nice medium size house with lots of details you can find in a real house. So basically their builds are very far apart. mitochondriac prefers a towny environment in a town, while musikloverling2 perfers to build larger structures in the wilderness. They obviously have a different feel for building types,but she supports him all the way. If he gets designer rank,he would only build faster, easier and use a larger variety of blocks that he needs. 

Kawohi, you talk about promoting them both the same time..is this referring to the same designer rank or separate ranks? this may take awhile if they were to get the same rank.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Vouch! My jaw dropped open when I saw this. He would make even better and more beautiful builds with more materials!

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
kawohi said:
Mitochondriac said:

Kawohi, I can see that you have this beautiful, romantic view of our playing together as a couple. And your consideration for us as a couple is actually, truly awesome. Made me smile AND want to pull my hair out at the same time. Ehhh.... I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but in this case, I'm gonna have to, because except for very rare occasions, Musik and I don't game together. And MC is not the only game we play. We don't play together in any of our gaming, unless it's a sit-down board game at home. He and I have a very close, companionable, and yes, very romantic relationship IRL.
  Our computers are side by side, as a matter of fact. But in gaming, we've chosen not to owe each other any loyalty. It's our escape place. There's also a very practical reason we don't game much together. We have two special needs children (both autistic), and one of us tends to keep an eye on the kids while the other games. When the kids cooperate, sometimes you'll find us both on at the same time, but it's just not feasible for us to play together often. I think he and I worked on one thing together since joining the server, and that was a half-thrown-together house in Nemus. (Sorry RBhusker!) Oh yeah, and I threw a tiny bit of grunt labor and a lot of materials his way when he first started his castle. Our building styles are different enough that they don't really complement each other. Please believe me that giving Musik Designer would not screw anything up for us. If I ever earned Designer on my own, that'd be one thing, but it's not right to hold him back, waiting on a day that just might never come. My building isn't even close to his level, or anyone deserving Designer rank for that matter. This isn't something that bugs me. I raid in dungeons better than he does. LOL We each have our own gifts, and I'm cool with him being way better at MC building than I can hope to be. I hope you reconsider. If you have any more questions/concerns that I might be able to answer that would sway you to give Musik the rank he's earned (and I'm far from the only one who thinks so), please ask!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Done!

Congrats Musik, you're now designer. Now let's see more awesome builds from you!

musikloverling2

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Thank you everyone who vouched for me! I feel very special and loved!

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Wooooooooot!!! Knew you'd get it, Sweet Man :) 

Let's celebrate with chocolate! And then build lots. Like.... parking lots. Lots and lots of parking lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)