Muffin13Knight For Designer

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: Muffin13Knight[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: Citizen[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should become a Designer: Muffin13Knight is a very determined builder. He pays close attention to detail and loves to be creative. I vouch for Muffin13Knight as a designer so he can express his thoughts in his builds and creative would definitely allow him to go all out on them![/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots of/links to their builds: http://imgur.com/a/kPJ5s[/font]

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
No vouch. He only has 2 builds? Thats mot very Many. If he gets a lot more i might reconsider. Probably not. A lot of people have the skill to build those. Its not that complicated. I think if he works hard in the future he has a chance.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I think he needs to be making alot more builds. The first house, wooden one I see many of these on the server made by blocklings. Its small as well. The stone temple looks nice but small as well, had he of addded to its size 10 times more we might have something then

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
not sure what he made cause in the background there are balloons and a wheel thing u see at fairy ground. if he just made 2 things i would suggest he make more, maybe bigger but so far the house made of dirt and wood along with the temple has nice details and looks nice. the 1st house doesn't look too well lol. would also be nice he i see him playing more or maybe i just don't pay attention. i'll vouch if he makes more stuff in that area, maybe house on top of house and temples on top temples to give it a real huge jungle look.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I like what I see. You have some good choices in block colour balance. But they're right. These 2 builds are small and there's not enough "Wow!" factor yet. But I definitely see potential. Keep building cool stuff, and having fun with it. But build bigger! Go for Epic! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)