Status
Not open for further replies.

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
Player Name: mudsplash325
Current Rank: Citizen
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on craftblock for about 3 months, but I've been with the Craftblock server chain for about 2 years.
Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I am 100% sure that being Ambassador will help the server. I would be able to help out the rest of the server with ordinary tasks; answering questions, building, etc., as well as special tasks for Ambassador, such as promoting Blocklings, muting and kicking naughty players, and overall help to the mods, (they need all they can get)

Other Information: I am already experienced with controlling a server, since I am a mod on Nanoblock. I am trusted well enough to be whitelisted on Chocoblock, and I hope that I can be a greater help to the server :angel:

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
I Vouch :)
Mud is nice and kind on the server and help out as much as he can and the application is the best.
I think Ambassador would be a good title for mud.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Great app! I love it a lot! Mud, your a mod on Nano which gives me full trust in you. I hope you join the Ambassador Family :3
FABULOUS VOUCH!

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
You don't have to. It helps to be it, but it's not necessary.
At least that's what I've heard.

D

DemonicKitty123

I think you should wait a bit and maybe get trusted. But you are very helpful and respectful.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
First off, you need to be really active. Not saying recently you haven't been, but you are a mod on Nanoblock, if you want ambassador give up mod on nano. Be active on either, not both! Because we need active higher-up ranks!

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
Don't know why Mud would give up mod on Nano seeing we only have 2 mods that are mostly active, but we don't have many players, and the ones we do have are, for the most part, well behaved. I vouch for Mud! You've been a great friend that I know I can trust you with mostly anything. You're extremely helpful to me, to Jag, to prolly anyone. I know you can handle this responsibility, I wouldn't trust anyone more *besides owners @[email protected]*

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Angeleem said:
Don't know why Mud would give up mod on Nano seeing we only have 2 mods that are mostly active, but we don't have many players, and the ones we do have are, for the most part, well behaved. I vouch for Mud! You've been a great friend that I know I can trust you with mostly anything. You're extremely helpful to me, to Jag, to prolly anyone. I know you can handle this responsibility, I wouldn't trust anyone more *besides owners @[email protected]*
Correct, this would mean you would need to be very active on both server. If I were you I would stick with being mod on nano. You could maybe take a break later and then try again for ambassy

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
I'm not giving up mod on Nano.
I was unaware of having to be trusted.
Thank all who vouched anyways.
I will work on other things for the time being.

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
What I was saying is that since there aren't a lot of players on Nano (there are like 10 at most),he can play on whichever server he wants to <_<

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Don't know if my Vouch counts, but I vouch for you! Trusting Player and very helpful :)

D

DemonicKitty123

There is like 5 ambassadors that come on and there is always one or more on. Also that is the highest rank you can get since you are mod on nano. I remember asking jag if i can apply for astronaut on nano and he said no. >.>
So i don't really see the point of having to come on a lot since there is already a lot of staff and ambassadors that come on, but you still have to go on the server quiet more.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Angeleem said:
What I was saying is that since there aren't a lot of players on Nano (there are like 10 at most),he can play on whichever server he wants to <_<
Nobody said he couldn't play on whichever server he wanted. It's not about saying "you're a mod on Nano so you can't play on CraftBlock."

We don't want to ask this much of our mods in the community. Moderating one server is enough, we don't expect any of you to moderate more than one. We don't want to put that much on your shoulders. I would greatly appreciate an attitude change towards CraftBlock. NanoBlock is not the only server in this community, nor is CraftBlock. They are also not separate communities. Please step back and take a moment to adjust your attitude, I find you to be semi hostile towards the CraftBlock players at times and it's irritating.

Mud, as a NanoBlock mod, I wouldn't suggest you go for Ambassador on CraftBlock. Like I said above, we don't want to put that much on the plates of our moderators. One server is enough. I understand you might like to help out on CraftBlock as well, and that's nice, but we don't really want any players having to hop back and forth to help out and moderate on multiple servers, it wouldn't be fair.

I'll close this application for now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)